Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Change from monthly to annual payment? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=397650)

persuader 03-03-2018 03:24 PM

Change from monthly to annual payment?

Im paying monthly but if I would want to change to pay once a year
how can I do that? Whats the diffrence between the two methods?
Thanks for any clarification

jeffro 03-03-2018 06:17 PM

Re: Change from monthly to annual payment?

Annual Subscriptions still bill monthly, you just get a price break by committing to 1 year. If you want to switch, simply turn off Auto-Renew for your Subscription and when that expires then purchase the One Year Subscription.

Wire57 11-24-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffro (Post 2478337)
Annual Subscriptions still bill monthly, you just get a price break by committing to 1 year. If you want to switch, simply turn off Auto-Renew for your Subscription and when that expires then purchase the One Year Subscription.

Ok, this year they offer 20% - but only for today. If I'd stop the monthly subscription and wait for expiration in 5 days in order to change, then I will miss the Black Friday Deal BF2018.
So I must not change. Hmmmm...

jeffro 11-25-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wire57 (Post 2506811)
Ok, this year they offer 20% - but only for today. If I'd stop the monthly subscription and wait for expiration in 5 days in order to change, then I will miss the Black Friday Deal BF2018.
So I must not change. Hmmmm...

Your account shows an Annual Subscription, and the license is valid through next month. All good?

Wire57 11-26-2018 08:15 PM

Yeah, it says "annual", but the credit card is being charged monthly. Actually, I wonder if the monthly charge x12 equals 1 annual charge. If so, all is fine. If monthly charge x12 is more than 1 annual charge, I should know the difference to tell if it's really worth changing from monthly to annual charge.
Can you tell me that, please?

jeffro 11-27-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wire57 (Post 2507017)
Yeah, it says "annual", but the credit card is being charged monthly. Actually, I wonder if the monthly charge x12 equals 1 annual charge. If so, all is fine. If monthly charge x12 is more than 1 annual charge, I should know the difference to tell if it's really worth changing from monthly to annual charge.
Can you tell me that, please?

You can check the charge on your card against the pricing options on the store page. The 1-Year Subscription Paid Monthly is cheaper than the Monthly Subscription since it requires a 12 month commitment.