Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Renewed my plan, but Pro Tools HD Plan license didn't update [SOLVED] (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=380318)

toolz 04-15-2016 01:47 AM

Renewed my plan, but Pro Tools HD Plan license didn't update [SOLVED]

Renewed my plan, but.. about to expire in 10 days or so.. hopefully I'll get the asset to my account before that day.

toolz 04-25-2016 04:25 PM

Re: Renewed my plan, but Pro Tools HD Plan license didn't update

Just one day left.. and no new support plan asset in the account.

Would trying to synchronise my ilok help?

jeffro 04-25-2016 04:44 PM

Re: Renewed my plan, but Pro Tools HD Plan license didn't update

Quote:

Originally Posted by toolz (Post 2350262)
Renewed my plan, but.. about to expire in 10 days or so.. hopefully I'll get the asset to my account before that day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by toolz (Post 2352682)
Just one day left.. and no new support plan asset in the account.

Would trying to synchronise my ilok help?

Your account shows it has a 4/26/2017 expiration, so must have refreshed after you posted this. (And... thank you for renewing!)

giovanma 02-13-2018 11:21 PM

Re: Renewed my plan, but Pro Tools HD Plan license didn't update [SOLVED]

same thing just happened to me.
Resubscribed Pro Tools Native.. I swear the new subscription plan and license was in my available license in ilok manager this morning.. but gone now a few hours later???
also.. there appeared to be an available HEAT license.. is that now standard with Pro tools Native? Thats gone too now anyway haha

jeffro 02-13-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giovanma (Post 2475177)
same thing just happened to me.
Resubscribed Pro Tools Native.. I swear the new subscription plan and license was in my available license in ilok manager this morning.. but gone now a few hours later???
also.. there appeared to be an available HEAT license.. is that now standard with Pro tools Native? Thats gone too now anyway haha

Welcome to the community.

The Pro Tools HD Plan referred to in this thread is a specific license (name).

Do you have an Upgrade Plan (perpetual license) or a Subscription? It's possible you started an iLok Cloud session (so the license would then not show in Available) so try File > Close Cloud Session in iLok License Manager.

giovanma 02-13-2018 11:49 PM

oh sorry is it.. i just responded here so I didn't add yet another thread haha.

I have a HD native perpetual license and renewed the subscription plan.
I cant close cloud session.. didnt even have a new enough version installed to do that until I downloaded it just now.

jeffro 02-14-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giovanma (Post 2475184)
...I have a HD native perpetual license and renewed the subscription plan...

If you have a perpetual license then that's an Upgrade Plan, not a Subscription. Renewing an Upgrade Plan does not deposit new licenses - it updates the Release Limit date on your Pro Tools license (check that in iLok License Manager... Show Details for that license) and it changes the expiration of your Pro Tools HD Plan around the time of the original expiration date. See avid.force.com/pkb/articles/FAQ/Pro-Tools-Licensing-FAQ

If still having trouble I'd suggest you Create A Case via the Support Center link in my.avid.com since that's included with your Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan.