Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Free Updates for All Ignition Pack Software (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=171277)

Avid 06-29-2006 02:38 PM

Free Updates for All Ignition Pack Software

Pro Tools Ignition Pack Updates for Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) and Windows XP

Available for download here:
www.digidesign.com/ignitionpackupdates

The following FREE updates for all owners of the Pro Tools Ignition Pack are now available for download:
  • Ableton Live Lite 5.2
  • Celemony Melodyne Essential 1.5.2
  • FXpansion BFD Lite 1.5
  • IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE 1.1
  • IK Multimedia SampleTank 2 SE 2.1
  • IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ 1.3
  • Propellerhead Software Reason Adapted 3.0.4 (Win) & 3.0.5 (Mac)
These Ignition Pack updates are compatible with the following operating systems:
  • Mac OS X for Intel-based Macs (newly supported with all of the above)
  • Mac OS X for PPC-based Macs
  • Windows XP Home
  • Windows XP Professional

marknolan 07-03-2006 01:14 PM

Re: Free Updates for All Ignition Pack Software

Dear Digidesign,
I bought my 002R Factory quite a while back - back in the day bfd was not included and reason was released as version 2.5. Now i bought a macbook pro and obviously those installation cd's won't work with the intel based mac's. Do i still qualify for a upgrade? If yes, how do i do it?
thanks!
mark

Anthony Garone 07-03-2006 03:37 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the announcement!

joe doc 07-04-2006 01:21 AM

The posted link only leads to some short text files... Where are the updated software files?
Thanks!

marknolan 07-04-2006 01:49 AM

Bummer - just found out on the Propellerhead Website that I'm not entitled to an update from Reason 2.5 Adapted to 3.0! Lets see how it goes for the other software!
Any other infos from you guys?
Thanks,
Mark

joshbennett 07-05-2006 10:34 PM

G'Day Digi and fellow DUC'ers

I'm having trouble with the BFD plugin. In my haste I installed the new software first, then read that I had to install the previous version from the CD that came with my 002R to get all the sounds, then upgrade to the new version. I installed from the CD, then reinstalled the new version, and it keeps complaining that it can't find the BFD directory, and when I point to any of the three directories labelled BFD that I found on my hard drive, it complained again that the directory wasn't a valid BFD directory, and asked me to try again.

Has anyone else had similar trouble, or know where I should be setting the BFD directory? Failing that, how do I completely remove the BFD installation and start again?

Cheers
Josh

joshbennett.com.au

===
iMac 20" 2GHz Intel Core Duo, 1GB RAM, 002R, Maxtor 200GB Firewire drive.

joshbennett 07-06-2006 05:36 AM

Crisis over. I deleted everything off my hard drive that mentioed BFD, then resintalled and it's now working.

Cheers

Josh

Hype 07-06-2006 11:33 AM

What's up with these updates not being compatible with prior version plugin settings? The T-rax and Amplitube cannot use the plugin settings that were created in the original versions of these plugins. So now there are 2 choices to chose from in the dropdown menus and this could get very confusing indeed.

Digi could you shed a little light on the subject please.

Hype 07-06-2006 12:00 PM

Next question.... When installing the BFD lite 1.5 there is a reference to the BFD lite Data setup that needs to be installed....Where does one find that? There seems to be no furthere documentation involving Data setup folder.

Please advise.

DJ Insomaniac 07-09-2006 09:00 AM

Does anyone know if these updates can be used by owners of the original Digi Bundle with SampleTank, Amplitube, TRacksEQ, Reason Adapted, and Live Digi Edition?