Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Problem with ASC code to transfer my licence (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=396128)

siraltus 12-09-2017 05:39 AM

ASC Form Broken

Hi Guys,

I am trying to use an ASC I just purchased.

When I enter it at avid.force.com/ASC and click Submit, nothing happens, the page just reloads.

Is the site down?

Thanks!

Captaincave 01-05-2018 06:12 AM

Problem with ASC code to transfer my licence

Hi,

I have bought an ASC code in order to transfer my license Pro Tools 11 but each time I enter the code, nothing happens.

Can someone help me ?

Thank you very much.

Southsidemusic 01-05-2018 07:19 AM

Re: Problem with ASC code to transfer my licence

Hi

You cant call Avid for transfer of ownership if thats what you wanna do, you need to use the TOO form found here:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...631&popup=true

It costs a few bucks and need to be filled out from both buyer and seller.

Captaincave 01-07-2018 07:22 AM

Hi

Thank you for your answer.

I already completed the form and I bought an ASC code like instructed but when I want to raise a case online to send the form with my ASC code, the code does not seems to work because nothing happens but I don't have any error message. What do I have to do to make it work ?

Thank you.

jeffro 01-08-2018 09:18 AM

Welcome to the community.

Sounds like you might have purchased the Service Transfer/Replacement Fee which basically just covers the admin costs of transferring or replacing licenses. Please start a Registration Case with your info so that Avid CS can take care of this. Thanks.

LouisBuys 02-19-2018 09:11 PM

Hi there

I purchased an ASC code so that i can transfer pro tools 11 and my eleven rack from the previous owner into my name. The previous owner has filled in the documentation. When i try and use the code to open a support case nothing happens.

When i click on the link that you have provided above it literally just directs me back to my account page. It's verry frustrating as i just keep going in circles after i spent a total of over 50 Euros.

Please help.

jeffro 02-19-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouisBuys (Post 2476396)
Hi there

I purchased an ASC code so that i can transfer pro tools 11 and my eleven rack from the previous owner into my name. The previous owner has filled in the documentation. When i try and use the code to open a support case nothing happens.

When i click on the link that you have provided above it literally just directs me back to my account page. It's verry frustrating as i just keep going in circles after i spent a total of over 50 Euros.

Please help.

Welcome to the community.

Sorry about the trouble with your Support Code. Have started a case on your behalf to get things rolling...

LouisBuys 02-19-2018 10:11 PM

Thank you.

I would really appreciate your help.

Do you need any information to locate my account?

jeffro 02-19-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouisBuys (Post 2476401)
...Do you need any information to locate my account?

No, we have enough info and a case has been initiated. Please look for a case notice email soon.

Gregor B. 06-25-2018 10:43 AM

Any news on this?

I am trying to do the exact same thing, bought an ASC code for 70€ plus taxes in Germany, filled out the Transfer of Ownership Form, then went on avid.force.com to submit it, entered my code, nothing happens. The site seems to be completely dead.

What should I do?

Best, Gregor