Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Unable to Sign In (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=304432)

nathanh 07-17-2011 05:14 AM

Unable to Sign In

I want to purchase a score from the Scorch Store. I have registered a new account. When I try to Sign In it says

Quote:

Email Address or password not recognised
I'm pretty sure I'm using the right password, but in any event there isn't a Forgot Password button.

If I try to Register again it says

Quote:

Username already exists
I'm stumped. Can't login, can't re-register, can't reset password. Help!

Joe Pearson 07-18-2011 01:14 AM

Re: Unable to Sign In

Hi nathanh,

Sorry you're having problems with the App. I'll set you up a case in our support system so that we can provide you with a reminder of your password. You should hear from me shortly.

All the best,

Joe

nathanh 07-30-2011 02:42 AM

Much thanks to Joe and the team. Problem all sorted out very promptly.

Aasterisk17 08-06-2011 09:05 PM

Hi,
I purchased the Scorch iPad app several days ago and have not been able to get it to do much more than show me the initial "My Scores" that came free with the product. Whenever I try to access the Avid Store from within the app, it shows me a spinning "loading" symbol, but nothing ever loads.

I tried everything I can think of - I downloaded the latest iPad software updates and synced it to my iPad; I rebooted; I deleted and reinstalled the Scorch app from the iTunes store. I searched the forums and the Internet, but it doesn't look like anyone else is experiencing any difficulty. Any help would be appreciated!

By the way, I don't own any other composition products - I mainly bought the app to have access to the store in order to purchase tablature for my guitar habit.

Thanks,
Angie

Joe Pearson 08-09-2011 04:19 AM

Hello Aasterisk17,

I will create a case for you in our private support system, since it's not appropriate to discuss login details on a public forum. You should hear from me shortly.

Best wishes,

Joe

Aasterisk17 08-09-2011 08:09 AM

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the post. I replied to your email as well.

Appreciate the help!

anthonyzerillocomposer 03-19-2012 03:16 PM

Hi

I have the same problem with not being able to log in.

Thanks.

bcmayes 03-25-2012 10:27 PM

I am unable to log in. I'm having the same problem described in the initial post to this thread.

It's really odd for there not to be a find/rest password function in this app. That seems kinda standard.

smd 05-27-2013 05:25 AM

I have the same problem in trying to sign in today after buying Scorch for my ipad yesterday. It says "password or email address are wrong" and there's no forgotten password button. Perhaps someone can help from Avid. I also have Sibelius on my PC so can I share files between these two platforms?

Thanks.

anthonyzerillocomposer 04-23-2014 09:13 AM

Is this thread dead, or has anyone got the info on how to reset their password, as 1 year on, I still cannot log into Scorch on my iPad.