Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools M-Powered (Win) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Download of Pro tools M-Powered Essential 8 version 8.0.3? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=398777)

kerosene4uu 04-20-2018 04:46 AM

Download of Pro tools M-Powered Essential 8 version 8.0.3?

Hi to all
I got a M audio Keystudio with a DVD with Pro tools M-Powered Essential 8 version 8.0.3.As I changed laptop, i do not have DVD.I need to install it to work with keystudio.
Is any download version?
Thanks

Southsidemusic 04-20-2018 05:13 AM

Re: Download of Pro tools M-Powered Essential 8 version 8.0.3?

Hey

Try this link and let us know if it works and how you get on :-)

http://secure.digidesign.com/service...rticleId=43372

kerosene4uu 05-02-2018 03:19 AM

thanks 4 your help.Now I got another problem.It ask me for a Ilok.I got the keystudio complete,but never before asked for this.Is in the DVD?I only got the MAudioUSB Micro
Thanks

Wizzoboy 05-04-2018 06:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The iLok is a physical device that contains the licence(s) for PT. It has to be plugged into a usb port all the time PT is running. I originally had PT 8MP and that came with a blue mark 1 iLok. The picture shows the mark 1, mark 2, and mark 3 iLoks.

kerosene4uu 05-04-2018 07:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I purchased the M audio Protools keystudio and it didn't bring any Ilock.Only the keyboard ,the DVD with Protools Mpowered Essential and a USB

Attachment 10413

sbrignardelli 05-19-2021 06:04 AM

Hi! I believe to have the same issue:

I purchased an M-Audio Fast Track interface almost 10 years ago, and now I have a notebook without a CD reader so I can't install the Pro Tools software that came with it anymore. I tried to download the installer from the internet but I can't activate the software since the serial number of my product doesn't work for the iLok activation method.

I contacted Avid's support but they answered:

Products and versions of Software reach the end of their Product Life Cycle for a number of reasons including market demands, technology innovation, and development driving changes in the product, or they simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology. While this is an established part of the overall product life cycle, Avid recognizes that end-of-life milestones often prompt companies to review the way end-of-sale and end-of-life milestones impact the Avid products in their environment

Now I'm trying to find an external Cd reader to see if I can still use it. Any other ideas?

albee1952 05-27-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbrignardelli (Post 2602405)
Hi! I believe to have the same issue:

I purchased an M-Audio Fast Track interface almost 10 years ago, and now I have a notebook without a CD reader so I can't install the Pro Tools software that came with it anymore. I tried to download the installer from the internet but I can't activate the software since the serial number of my product doesn't work for the iLok activation method.

I contacted Avid's support but they answered:

Products and versions of Software reach the end of their Product Life Cycle for a number of reasons including market demands, technology innovation, and development driving changes in the product, or they simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology. While this is an established part of the overall product life cycle, Avid recognizes that end-of-life milestones often prompt companies to review the way end-of-sale and end-of-life milestones impact the Avid products in their environment

Now I'm trying to find an external Cd reader to see if I can still use it. Any other ideas?

If your current computer runs Windows 10(or any recent version of OSX for Mac), you need a newer version of Pro Tools:o