Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Avid Falcon AAX license/installers not provided (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=402390)

Sardi 12-18-2018 04:13 PM

Re: Avid Falcon AAX license/installers not provided

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panacci (Post 2510005)
Dec the 18th..... nothing. I do pay yearly but I guess I am not qualified for this plug in. I hear it is kinda like MachV. Will use that. Thanks anyways !

EVERYONE is qualified.

Hit up support. Mine took a while, but not this long. Not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panacci 12-18-2018 04:25 PM

Thanks Sardi ! If you look back a few of the posts here you will see that this has been reported to support but I have heard nothing from them. I just figured from no response that I was not qualified. Do I have to pay for a support ticket for this problem and how do I reach them ?

Southsidemusic 12-18-2018 04:28 PM

Hey Panacci

I will escalate this for you so Avid support get this info asap. And no payment needed for this issue

Hang tight!

Panacci 12-18-2018 04:47 PM

Thanks for your help guys !

jeffro 12-19-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gugu (Post 2509799)
Falcon on my account for a week, but still no license on iLok

Your Avid Falcon AAX license was deposited on 12/10, and it's currently in your iLok Cloud. Please Close Cloud Session in iLok License Manager then activate the license to your iLok.

avid.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/faq/iLok-Cloud-FAQ

jeffro 12-19-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panacci (Post 2510033)
Thanks Sardi ! If you look back a few of the posts here you will see that this has been reported to support but I have heard nothing from them. I just figured from no response that I was not qualified. Do I have to pay for a support ticket for this problem and how do I reach them ?

We're looking into this for you, a support case was opened on your behalf.

Panacci 12-20-2018 12:35 PM

Hey Jeffro thanks ! Half way there. They sent me a 30 day Falcon liscence. No free Plug Sound library in my account yet. A ticket was sent in my name and I am dealing with a Charles, thanks again.

HMA 12-23-2018 02:52 AM

I have been a Pro Tools subscriber for years. No falcon license or installers either in my account or at iLok .

steveski 12-23-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMA (Post 2510502)
I have been a Pro Tools subscriber for years. No falcon license or installers either in my account or at iLok .

Same here. Dec23rd. Ticket has been raised but still nothing.

nsureit 12-23-2018 09:24 AM

Open your Pro Tools Application Manager. Click on the Plug-Ins tab. The Falcon Plug-in will eventually show up on the list - it will take a week or two for everyone to get the update pushed out by AVID. Once you see it in the plugin tab, you can click "Update", then "Install".

[link to AVID article] https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/ar...nd-Workstation

Now, here's the trick. When you open Pro Tools, during the plugin scan it will start loading Falcon, but will ask you to enter an authorization code. Click "NO". Then it will prompt you to login to your iLOK account. Once you do that, it will authorize the Falcon AAX plugin and open your Pro Tools session.

Also, the Falcon plugin may show up as an asset in your iLOK account.