Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools Express on Mac OS X (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Express 10.3.4 now available for download (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=337484)

crizdee 04-14-2013 10:40 AM

Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Hi,

10.3.4 for Express has now been released...

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/d...-3-4-Downloads

Be sure to read the "read me" pdf's before installing:-)

Chris

voixoffonline 04-20-2013 05:52 AM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
after the Update :Same issues on Mountain Lion !
: ILOK CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

crizdee 04-22-2013 03:19 AM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by voixoffonline (Post 2032579)
after the Update :Same issues on Mountain Lion !
: ILOK CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Can you be more specific? And let us know more details about your system!

Have you installed the latest ilok drivers?
Is the ilok connected directly to the computer?

Start here... http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=300050

Chris

voixoffonline 04-22-2013 12:11 PM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
My system: OSX 10.8.3 on a Mac book pro 2.5Ghz intel core I5
4 GO 1600 MHZ DDR3
Latest ilok drivers
MBOX MINI 3RD Gen
No external Hard drive
-Ilok is directly connected to an USB port

voixoffonline 04-22-2013 01:05 PM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by voixoffonline (Post 2033382)
My system: OSX 10.8.3 on a Mac book pro 2.5Ghz intel core I5
4 GO 1600 MHZ DDR3
Latest ilok drivers
MBOX MINI 3RD Gen
No external Hard drive
-Ilok is directly connected to an USB port

UPDATE :i've re installed the mbox MINI 3 drivers and seems working right now

voixoffonline 05-02-2013 06:35 AM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by voixoffonline (Post 2033399)
UPDATE :i've re installed the mbox MINI 3 drivers and seems working right now


ertim 09-01-2014 12:19 PM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
I would like to download Express 10.3.4. but cannot find a download link in my Avid account. I own a Pro Tools Express Akai Professional / M-Audio Edition license. In My Products section there's a message saying "!No download available. This product is a code only, or available on your purchased discs."
How can I solve this problem?

Bruce Paine 09-01-2014 02:32 PM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ertim (Post 2182598)
I would like to download Express 10.3.4. but cannot find a download link in my Avid account. I own a Pro Tools Express Akai Professional / M-Audio Edition license. In My Products section there's a message saying "!No download available. This product is a code only, or available on your purchased discs."
How can I solve this problem?

Your downloads would be on the Akai website.
Sticky: Pro Tools Express software - Start Here!
Quote:

Akai Professional & M-Audio Interfaces
Support and downloads for all of the Pro Tools Express software included with the InMusic Brands M-Audio and Akai interfaces is provided by InMusic, not by Avid. You can get downloads and help from their website here:
Installing and Authorizing Avid Pro Tools Express
www.inmusicbrands.com/ptex

ertim 09-03-2014 10:22 AM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Thanks!

Mikebender13 10-16-2014 02:33 PM

Re: Express 10.3.4 now available for download
 
Will this do anything if I update if I am running Mavericks? Also what if I update to Yosemite?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com