Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Waves Deals (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=390644)

DonaldM 04-23-2017 06:20 AM

Waves Deals

Waves is having their usual weekend specials, only there seems to be way more of them this weekend than I've seen in a long while. One in particular H-reverb is $99...normally $349. I got an additional 10% off that on checkout. There's other good deals today as well.

mgoorevich 04-23-2017 06:35 AM

Re: Waves Deals

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldM (Post 2426516)
Waves is having their usual weekend specials, only there seems to be way more of them this weekend than I've seen in a long while. One in particular H-reverb is $99...normally $349. I got an additional 10% off that on checkout. There's other good deals today as well.

Well you can have it for $82.99 (if you think it worth it at all) at www.audiodeluxe.com (see the price when you add item in your cart).

Sugarnutz 04-23-2017 06:47 AM

Buy all my Waves plugins at Audio Deluxe, almost always a 10% or more savings. I've bought so many of these single Waves plugins that my WUP is almost maxed out, close to $300. :cool:

JFreak 04-23-2017 08:54 AM

Yep. You keep buying those single plugins until you realise that you should upgrade to a package, and then you realise that you need to upgrade that package to a larger package, and a larger package... until you're maxxed out and you have no option other than paying the capped wup fee

(or not paying, as is my case because Waves still doesn't support Avid DSP platform although they made a promise that every major platform will be supported... this is kind of a divorce I think)

DonaldM 04-23-2017 01:18 PM

Dang...I should have checked AD!!! I've bought most things there. Well, it's not that much different. I really like the sound of H-Reverb and all the control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YYR123 04-23-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2426543)
or not paying, as is my case because Waves still doesn't support Avid DSP platform although they made a promise that every major platform will be supported... this is kind of a divorce I think)

Jannes it might be time to let it go....????? Maybe? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We are going to have an intervention for you!!!! Healing will come....it will we promise [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

DonaldM 04-23-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YYR123 (Post 2426598)
Jannes it might be time to let it go....????? Maybe? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We are going to have an intervention for you!!!! Healing will come....it will we promise [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

[emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFreak 04-23-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yyr123 (Post 2426598)
jannes it might be time to let it go....????? Maybe? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

we are going to have an intervention for you!!!! Healing will come....it will we promise [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

:) :) :)

musicman691 04-24-2017 04:40 AM

Waves has been running this sale for over a week now and there's some pretty darn good deal. What ticks me off is some of these plugins were on sale a couple of weeks ago and now those same plugins are in this sale at an even cheaper price (like $20 US or more less).

I got an email from Waves last week asking me to take a survey and in return I'd get a $10 voucher. Did the survey and got the voucher and applied it towards the C6 on the Waves site. I went that way because at the time I didn't see how to apply the voucher at AD (it wouldn't take it). It wasn't until I posted here in another thread (more WC follies) that a poster said there's a form to fill out on the AD site to convert the Waves voucher to a coupon code.

Moral of the story: don't do like I did. I could have gotten the C6 for roughly $31 at AD instead of the $39 I did at Waves's site.

noah330 04-24-2017 06:05 AM

I got an upgrade from Gold RenMax to Diamond for $175 after voucher from Audio Deluxe.

I had to give up some other licenses for included plugs, but having one bundle and one WUP (if I ever end up doing that) is worth it for me.

I really wanted the restoration bundle for a long time, so I'm pretty happy.