Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Guess what’s on my t-shirt!!! (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=405884)

xrekcor 08-08-2019 03:41 AM

Guess what’s on my t-shirt!!!

Ok since this is general chat..... And.... I may or may not have had a couple of cold ones.... this seemed like a bit of fun..... can any of you guess what is the image on my t-shirt (in the lil pic to the left)

Ben Jenssen 08-08-2019 04:09 AM

Re: Guess what’s on my t-shirt!!!

I'll have a go; I'm guessing it's Australia - or, a glowing piece of sh*t.

musicman691 08-08-2019 04:16 AM

Bleeped if I know - it's too small to make out what's on there.

xrekcor 08-08-2019 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen (Post 2534901)
.......a glowing piece of sh*t.

Hehehe now that’s funny

YYR123 08-08-2019 06:54 AM

It’s the head of one of the characters in Super Mario Brothers

amagras 08-08-2019 07:05 AM

Daddy shark

xrekcor 08-08-2019 01:35 PM

interesting keep'em coming fellas and fellettes and all will be revealed

xrekcor 08-08-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2534915)
Daddy shark

you guys have bears we have sharks..... how about all you guys move to Oz and well send all the sharks up there.....

musicman691 08-08-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrekcor (Post 2534956)
you guys have bears we have sharks..... how about all you guys move to Oz and well send all the sharks up there.....

The sharks have been here on the US East Coast for a while now - a number of people have been attacked & bitten. I have a cousin who just retired from the New Jersey State Police and he used to pull what they called 'bear duty' where he was on call 24/7 in case of bear sightings where they shouldn't be.

xrekcor 08-08-2019 03:09 PM

we have had 4-5 maybe 6 deaths or people taken and a few more badly injured (mostly surfies) over the last half doz or so years within 80kms of Byron Bay. I don't swim too much in the open ocean these days you get packs of them herding fish to shore and then they plough on through with open mouths. when most attacks happen it is usually around dawn and dusk.... not a way I would prefer to go... then we have these tiny almost invisible jellyfish about the size of your lil fingers finger nail that can and will kill you too.... more up the coast in northern Queensland than here but nasty stuff. the further north you go the worst it gets.... as crocodiles get involved hahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman691 (Post 2534971)
The sharks have been here on the US East Coast for a while now - a number of people have been attacked & bitten. I have a cousin who just retired from the New Jersey State Police and he used to pull what they called 'bear duty' where he was on call 24/7 in case of bear sightings where they shouldn't be.