Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 11 (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   AAE ERROR -30001 - with PSP VintageWarmer 2 and other PSP plugins (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=355737)

WKG 07-26-2014 12:24 PM

Re: AAE ERROR -30001 - with PSP VintageWarmer 2 and other PSP plugins

I just ran into this with Noble Q. Then when I tried to open another session with Noble Q and Vintage Warmer 2 being used and got the error along with a notice indicating neither could be activated due to insufficient system resources. :confused:

I sent a note to PSP support, hopefully they'll get a fix out soon.

Edit: Deleted the plugin database with Trasher and let PT rescan plugins. Seems ok for now.

jasperhb 07-28-2014 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKG (Post 2174024)
I just ran into this with Noble Q. Then when I tried to open another session with Noble Q and Vintage Warmer 2 being used and got the error along with a notice indicating neither could be activated due to insufficient system resources. :confused:

I sent a note to PSP support, hopefully they'll get a fix out soon.

Edit: Deleted the plugin database with Trasher and let PT rescan plugins. Seems ok for now.

What is Trasher and where do I find it? I haven't tried this.

WKG 07-28-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasperhb (Post 2174342)
What is Trasher and where do I find it? I haven't tried this.

It's a PT utility program created by member Guitardom

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=316863

jasperhb 08-27-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKG (Post 2174388)
It's a PT utility program created by member Guitardom

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=316863

Thanks, now I've tried this and PT11 re-scanned/created the plugin DB.

However, I still get the same error.

BTW all my other plugins seem to work just fine and PT11 is humming along very stable, but my PSP plugins are unfortunately to no use for me at the moment.

WKG 08-27-2014 12:15 PM

The problem had come back for me even after deleting and re-scanning the plugin database. It has since disappeared after I updated PT to 11.2.1.

jasperhb 08-29-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKG (Post 2181482)
The problem had come back for me even after deleting and re-scanning the plugin database. It has since disappeared after I updated PT to 11.2.1.

Updating to PT 11.2.1 unfortunately didn't fix the issue for me.

I wish I knew the reason for this error and how to fix it.

jasperhb 12-16-2014 04:42 PM

PT 11.2.2 didn't fix this either.

I have no problem with any other plugins and I have quite a few other.

Too bad that my PSP plugins have been on the bench for so many months now. A waste really :-(

WKG 12-16-2014 05:04 PM

I started seeing an occasional error again also. PSP released an update to vintage warmer and also a bulk installer. I deleted all my PSP plugins and let the installer do it's thing. I haven't had any issues since. I am thinking in addition to the vintage warmer problem maybe there may have been some other conflicts with different versions of other PSP stuff?

jasperhb 12-18-2014 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKG (Post 2212844)
I started seeing an occasional error again also. PSP released an update to vintage warmer and also a bulk installer. I deleted all my PSP plugins and let the installer do it's thing. I haven't had any issues since. I am thinking in addition to the vintage warmer problem maybe there may have been some other conflicts with different versions of other PSP stuff?

Thanks for the tip.

I tried uninstalling all PSP plugins and install the ones I own again using the Multiinstaller.

The Multiinstaller sure is a nice and time-saving improvement.

Unfortunately, many PSP plugins still fail with "AAE Error -30001" after to re-install. :-(

jasperhb 12-20-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niner (Post 2213254)
Have you contacted the boys in Poland directly about the issue? I've always found them to be prompt and responsive.

They are indeed very helpful but they are unable to recreate the error in their own environment so we've not been able to get closer to a solution.

I'll test with the new PT 11.3 just released and see if that helps.