Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   ICON & C|24 (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Brent Heber's ICON Bootcamp video tutorials (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=247948)

Brent_Sydney 12-16-2011 01:44 PM

Re: Brent Heber's ICON Bootcamp video tutorials

Cheers xbook! (and stuff the beer gods, they only make lagers in australia so I have to make my own ales, hopefully the fermenting gods will shine on my homebrew!)

Brent_Sydney 07-20-2012 02:56 PM

Hi all,
Just an quick spruik that I've finally made my site more easy to navigate to find back-catalogue of tutorials.
If you go to the top menu bar items they now show a simple index of previous content titles and there's a search bar and tag search there also if you're looking for something specific.
Hopefully of use. :)
Plans for more videos this year after a bit of a hiatus.

The golfer 07-21-2012 07:41 AM

Brent,

I don't have an Icon but enjoy very much watching your videos. Great job!

Stig Eliassen 07-23-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent_Sydney (Post 1950894)
Hi all,
Just an quick spruik that I've finally made my site more easy to navigate to find back-catalogue of tutorials.
If you go to the top menu bar items they now show a simple index of previous content titles and there's a search bar and tag search there also if you're looking for something specific.
Hopefully of use. :)
Plans for more videos this year after a bit of a hiatus.

Great work, Brent! I appreciate your videos a lot. Thanks!

Mischdepp 02-01-2013 04:10 AM

Hi Brent,

just had the opportunity to mix on a D-Command and your tutorials really helped a lot (:

Thanks!

Matthias

YYR123 10-01-2015 07:02 AM

Wow, Brent where have i been? never seen these....looking at an icon or an S3 and these really make it easier to understand the navigation of the surface.....

Thank you so much......

oldmanpotter 10-21-2015 01:56 PM

Thanks Brent for the tutorials. I've been using ICONs for quite a while but one can always gain from others' tips and tricks!

YYR123 12-08-2016 10:18 PM

Brent Heber's ICON Bootcamp video tutorials

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent_Sydney (Post 1410716)
I hope these videos are of use to both earlier adopters of ICON and new users. I made these videos to assist freelancers who often have no time or training and are expected to sit in front of a relatively complicated piece of kit and use it proficiently in a very short amount of time. Hopefully they find these videos and it helps take some of the pressure off their shoulders.

You are the actual man !!!! We wish you All the best Brent !!!