Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=294545)

peteor96 02-12-2011 07:08 PM

message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time

Message says: I/O setup has changed since the last time the session was saved, check I/O setups window to see what has changed. 002 stays in standby, all ins, outs, sends inactive, help.

albee1952 02-12-2011 08:15 PM

Re: message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time

Power harness?

Dubon 07-05-2011 06:57 PM

Re: message reads I/O setup has changed since last time session was opened last time

hello, i have the same problem since i disconnected my /mbox 3's usb cable, i try to do the default settings as well on the setup I/O menu and nothing all i get its sound from the speaker of my mac and nothing from the interface what is this?? please help me

Darryl Ramm 07-05-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubon (Post 1812298)
hello, i have the same problem since i disconnected my /mbox 3's usb cable, i try to do the default settings as well on the setup I/O menu and nothing all i get its sound from the speaker of my mac and nothing from the interface what is this?? please help me

To start with you have a Mac and this is a Windows forum.

Why don't you create a separate thread for your problem in a Mac forum. Even if you were on Windows piling onto a thread for somebody else's problem that may or may not be related is likely to end up in a confusing jumble of replies.

Please read the "Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!" link at the top of this page. You will tend to get much better help from folks if you include as much of the info asked there. Be clear exactly what version of Pro Tools version and as much info on your Mac hardware etc. as possible. If you are running Pro Tools 9 (as I suspect) post to the Pro Tools 9 mac forum.

Darryl

Dubon 07-05-2011 07:42 PM

thanks

zedhed 07-05-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm (Post 1812304)
To start with you have a Mac and this is a Windows forum.

Why don't you create a separate thread for your problem in a Mac forum. Even if you were on Windows piling onto a thread for somebody else's problem that may or may not be related is likely to end up in a confusing jumble of replies.

Please read the "Help us Help You - READ THIS Before Posting!" link at the top of this page. You will tend to get much better help from folks if you include as much of the info asked there. Be clear exactly what version of Pro Tools version and as much info on your Mac hardware etc. as possible. If you are running Pro Tools 9 (as I suspect) post to the Pro Tools 9 mac forum.

Darryl

I think Darryl is politely saying that whilst this forum is for PC & Mac, this particular thread is under the 'Windows Systems' Heading therefore you'll be most likely to get a relevant answer to your question under the 'Mac Systems' Heading.

Darryl Ramm 07-05-2011 08:29 PM

Right. I don't know if these different forum parts are called "areas", "groups", "forums" etc. DUC is the overall forum and under DUC somewhere here you'll find folks to help, but you make it easier if you post in the most appropriate area/forum/group/... and provide as much info as possible.

People here generally really want to help other folks out but the most frustrating threads are those with two or more different problems intertwined where folks with problems are providing lots of useful info and others are trying to help but things just get confused -- its often better to post things in separate threads unless they are really clearly the same problem (not just the same error message).

Darryl