Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Renewed my Pro Tools License - missing in iLok (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=396611)

Kazther 01-24-2018 06:10 PM

Renewed my Pro Tools License - missing in iLok

Hi,

I have renewed my Pro Tools Upgrade Plan on 30.11.2017 and I can open it just fine. BUT the renewed license is missing from my iLok Account.

This has not been a problem until now, the Space Plugin from Avid hat an Update and does now check with iLok. Since there is no current license for Pro Tools on my iLok the Plugin tells me it has expired and I cannot use it.

How do I get my current Pro Tools Licence to transfer its "currentness" to the iLok.
It does state on my Avid Master Account "expires on Dec 01,2018" same on my App Manager. My iLok Account is Linked with my Avid Master Account (I know that because it says "Linked" on the Masters Page)

I have the current version of iLok License Manager (checked under "check for updates" it says "iLok License Manager 4.0.3.74) and I have klicked "Refresh Subscription" under the "Licenses" Tab - where it promptly finds the expired "Pro Tools Plan" having done so 2.12.2017, with the headline "Renewal is pending for the following licenses:"

There is also a Tab here to manually type in a license "Redeem Activation Code". So if somebody knows where I can find the Code for my Subscription renewal I would gladly type it into this little box and help iLok, helping me.

in wild anticipation,
Kazther

DigiTechSupt 01-25-2018 10:24 AM

Re: Renewed my Pro Tools License - missing in iLok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazther (Post 2470959)
Hi,

I have renewed my Pro Tools Upgrade Plan on 30.11.2017 and I can open it just fine. BUT the renewed license is missing from my iLok Account.

This has not been a problem until now, the Space Plugin from Avid hat an Update and does now check with iLok. Since there is no current license for Pro Tools on my iLok the Plugin tells me it has expired and I cannot use it.
Kazther

Hi!

Licensing team already responded through support case. Please check your Email.

Thank you!

Islandfield 02-03-2018 11:02 AM

I have similar issue. Upgradet to pro tools 2018
got the - Annual Upgrade Plan active so all should be fine.
But starting Pro tools it now asks for licence for Space.
Where to get?

I had space before, then it was not included a while back and I got the same
Ilok message. THen I disabled it. but now that included again I would like to be able to use it

jeffro 02-05-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islandfield (Post 2473179)
I have similar issue. Upgradet to pro tools 2018
got the - Annual Upgrade Plan active so all should be fine.
But starting Pro tools it now asks for licence for Space.
Where to get?

I had space before, then it was not included a while back and I got the same
Ilok message. THen I disabled it. but now that included again I would like to be able to use it

Welcome to the community.

Space is included as a bonus plug-in with the Plug-In and Support Plan (click the Renew link in your product and you'll see this and the Upgrade Plan are separate). If you didn't renew that in addition to the Upgrade Plan then the Pro Tools Plan license would expire and stop authorizing Space.

You might consider the Complete Plug-in Bundle instead since that includes more plug-ins at half the cost.

See the Space Plug-in License Information article for more info about that.

alexsounds 12-21-2018 07:09 AM

I have same problem, no update on ILOK, bought it on 13 th DEC 2018....AVID please wake up...'
have renewed my Pro Tools Upgrade Plan on 13.12.2018 and I can open it just fine. BUT the renewed license is missing from my iLok Account.