Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Upgrade Plan or Subscription is current but new license not deposited for 12.6/later (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=384586)

jeffro 02-22-2017 03:49 PM

Re: Pro Tools 12.7 Can not open iLok no license but I have

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddle (Post 2413748)
Yes, thanks!

You're welcome, glad that helped.

J F 02-28-2017 09:55 PM

Re: Upgrade Plan or Subscription is current but new license not deposited for 12.6/la

Hi Jeffro,

This is my first time posting, but I'm having a similar issue with my account. It's time to renew my annual subscription and my code was accepted, but when it came time for the iLok part, it said my iLok didn't contain a license.

Do I need a new license? Last I dealt with this was the 12.6 update when I surrendered the original license (Upgrade and Support Plan) in exchange for a new one (Perpetual Bundle) - both of which are still on my iLok, but only one is activated. I was just wondering, is my renewal authorization looking for the old license? Or should I be receiving a new one altogether?

Just trying to understand what's going on. But also, would you be able to take a look at my account and see what's up? My subscription runs out soon :eek:

Thanks in advance!

jeffro 03-08-2017 11:42 PM

Re: Upgrade Plan or Subscription is current but new license not deposited for 12.6/la

Quote:

Originally Posted by J F (Post 2415513)
...I'm having a similar issue with my account. It's time to renew my annual subscription and my code was accepted, but when it came time for the iLok part, it said my iLok didn't contain a license...

Welcome to the community.

Sorry for the delay. I see a Pro Tools Perpetual Bundle (with 10/11/12) activated 3/3 so please let us know if you are still having trouble.

TMNTfan 03-20-2017 09:55 AM

I downloaded the latest version of PT (12.7.1), and when I went to launch it, it requested my iLok login info. I entered my iLok info, and PT said I needed a "Perpetual License".

I have PT12,11,10, as well as 2016 all activated in my iLok account?

Any help would be much appreciated.

musicman691 03-20-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMNTfan (Post 2419727)
I downloaded the latest version of PT (12.7.1), and when I went to launch it, it requested my iLok login info. I entered my iLok info, and PT said I needed a "Perpetual License".

I know there was some business around PT12.6.x where you needed to relinquish your old license asset and download a new license asset for the Ilok. And if you have PTHD you also need a separate license asset for the Digilink connection. This whole license thing is a pain in the arse.

I love the Turtles but not the new liveish action stuff that's been done for the movies. For live action I like the original movies.

jeffro 03-20-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMNTfan (Post 2419727)

Welcome to the community.

I see from your support case that we deposited the updated license bundle, so will follow up via that case with more info.