Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   One or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=411019)

TomR 07-06-2020 03:29 AM

One or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account

I am trying to surrender my previous license (10+9 Bundle) for a Pro tools 10/11/12 (NT). But when I click complete, it comes up with this message: One or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account. I've seen a few posts around asking a similar question but have found no solutions yet. Can anyone suggest how I could fix this issue?

JFreak 07-06-2020 04:13 AM

Re: One or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account

Go open your iLok License Manager and double-check the licenses are on the key you think they are. Maybe they are not there but somewhere else.

TomR 07-06-2020 03:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for your response JFreak. I've attached 3 images below to show where my licenses appear in ilok manager. Any thoughts?

JFreak 07-06-2020 05:02 PM

At least you have the licenses on your license key. Try to deactivate them so they are in your account "cloud" then try again.

DigiTechSupt 07-06-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2571730)
At least you have the licenses on your license key. Try to deactivate them so they are in your account "cloud" then try again.

Thanks, Janne

I've also started a support case for him in case needed further assistance.

Tope
AVID Community

DigiTechSupt 07-07-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomR (Post 2571726)
Thanks for your response JFreak. I've attached 3 images below to show where my licenses appear in ilok manager. Any thoughts?

Hi TomR!

Your license is all set now. You should be able to see the correct license and activate it by now.

Thank you!
Tope

TomR 07-07-2020 03:11 PM

Thank you so much for your very quick and helpful response Tope! I have successfully activated the license on my ilok. Installing Pro Tools now. I honestly thought this issue would drag on for a long time. I appreciate the assistance. Thanks JFreak as well!

TomR 07-07-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt (Post 2571833)
Hi TomR!

Your license is all set now. You should be able to see the correct license and activate it by now.

Thank you!
Tope

Thank you again for your help. Now that ive downloaded and installed pro tools 12.5.2 i is not launching. the app logo in the dock opens but then application is not responding...any tricks to get a new installation to launch?

DigiTechSupt 07-07-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomR (Post 2571868)
Thank you again for your help. Now that ive downloaded and installed pro tools 12.5.2 i is not launching. the app logo in the dock opens but then application is not responding...any tricks to get a new installation to launch?

You might be running on an unsupported OS version. May we know what OS version you're currently running on?

Thanks,
Tope

TomR 07-07-2020 06:20 PM

I'm currently running MacOS Catalina 10.15.5 on a MacBookPro14,3 Quad-Core Intel Core i7 2.8 GHz. Would it help if I upgrade to Pro Tools 2020.5...or downgrade my OS?