Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2019 (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=406986)

TOM@METRO 10-31-2019 08:46 AM

Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
Working well here. How about you? :-)

JFreak 10-31-2019 08:50 AM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
Very well here as well, on my custom 10x3.0GHz 64GB Trashcan (10.14.6)

off the wall 10-31-2019 09:38 AM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2543128)
Very well here as well, on my custom 10x3.0GHz 64GB Trashcan (10.14.6)

So far so good. Video weirdness "seems" to have gone away. The two things that plagued me on an daily basis were multiple video tracks in the same session randomly playing the wrong video when selected and the video engine failing to start/quit.

Running through a few sessions that always exhibited those issues showed no sign of them any longer.

JFreak 10-31-2019 09:40 AM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
Good to hear

grayter1 10-31-2019 01:35 PM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
So far, so good here... I welcome the Post features.

tg

amagras 10-31-2019 02:50 PM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
They didn't fix the search box on the floating plugin windows.

abt 10-31-2019 02:51 PM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
@TOM@METRO do you have the Windows 10 1903 update installed? It seems like that's causing some problems for people. I know 1903 is not qualified, but I have an on going issue which lead me to install it.
Yes, 1903 fully updated. I did uninstall Pro Tools before the upgrade to 1903, then reinstalled it as administrator. I'm not saying that's what others should necessarily do, but it worked for me.

grayter1 10-31-2019 02:55 PM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abt (Post 2543215)
@TOM@METRO do you have the Windows 10 1903 update installed? It seems like that's causing some problems for people. I know 1903 is not qualified, but I have an on going issue which lead me to install it.

I'm running 1903 and everything is good so far.

tg

ChuckS 10-31-2019 02:59 PM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
On the PC, I see that Client Services (cloud Projects) is now part of PT and not uninstallable as in previous versions. On the Mac it's still the same as before. On both platforms Avid Link is still uninstallable.

home_studio 10-31-2019 03:46 PM

Re: Pro Tools 2019.10 Discussion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by off the wall (Post 2543142)
multiple video tracks in the same session randomly playing the wrong video when selected and the video engine failing to start/quit.

It's a legacy from previous versions. Had this issue on 2019.6


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com