Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help me (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=243900)

hiro5staxx 04-13-2009 03:38 PM

I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help me

if some out there can help me by emailing me Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle or putting Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle on a server and email me the link that would be awesome i wanna get a pro control and use with my le set up

located Applications/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Controllers

I have a mac and run leopard 10.5.6

THANKS EVERBODY

hiro5staxx 04-13-2009 03:48 PM

Re: I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help

OOOOH i forgot my email is [email protected]

the dude 04-13-2009 04:40 PM

Re: I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help

if the pro tools installer did not install those items
then it wont work even if you did put it in there

thusly the reason it was not installed

hiro5staxx 04-13-2009 06:04 PM

that was what i was worried about

hiro5staxx 04-13-2009 06:05 PM

is there any one on this site that has tested the the theory?

dpub 11-30-2009 07:32 AM

Protools le doesn't install these bundles but HD does.I was able to copy the Procontrol.bundle and Procontrol.m bundle from an HD rig and it worked
with Protools 7.4 (OS 10.4.11) Will try it later today with PT 8

defcon 02-08-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpub (Post 1504894)
Protools le doesn't install these bundles but HD does.I was able to copy the Procontrol.bundle and Procontrol.m bundle from an HD rig and it worked
with Protools 7.4 (OS 10.4.11) Will try it later today with PT 8

dpub, did this work on 8LE by copying the files from 8HD?

Jon_Atkinson 02-09-2010 03:10 AM

Pretty sure that the Procontrol wasn't allowed to work with LE, in the same way that ICON doesn't.

I remember thinking about buying one for my LE rig back in 2005, before the ICON came out, and finding then that it wouldn't work...

I might be wrong, but this was certainly the information I was given then... It would seem unlikely that Digi would then extend support for an EOL piece of hardware...

I believe the largest Digi control surface that will work with LE is the C24, or the older Control24.

Personally I would love a surface in the same price bracket as the C24, but WITHOUT the poor Mic pre's, and monitor section, BUT including extended PT control options.... Unlikely though!

crizdee 02-09-2010 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiro5staxx (Post 1382950)
if some out there can help me by emailing me Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle or putting Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle on a server and email me the link that would be awesome i wanna get a pro control and use with my le set up

located Applications/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Controllers

I have a mac and run leopard 10.5.6

THANKS EVERBODY

Hi,

Here they are if you want to give it a try..

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/8kdne7

Chris

dcandusso 07-19-2010 05:48 PM

Can anyone confirm if this worked?