Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Designs Pacifica & Mojave Mics (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=375486)

kittonian 12-15-2015 08:19 AM

A Designs Pacifica & Mojave Mics

Bought a bunch of stuff for my personal collection and ended up not needing some of it, so here it is for sale. These are all in the box, never used.

For example, I bought 8 A Design Pacifica preamps but only needed 3, got a bunch of Mojave mics but didn't need them all, etc.

Here's what's for sale:

A Designs Pacifica - $1675 (ALL SOLD)
Mojave MA-101 FET - $525
Mojave MA-101 Stereo Pair - SOLD
Mojave MA-301 FET - $799 (2 Sold, 1 available)
Furman PF-Pro R - SOLD

Everything is in its original box and besides the Furman, nothing has ever been used. The Furman was used very lightly and then packed back up (so basically also brand new).

I will cover the Paypal fees, buyer covers shipping (or if you are in the Austin, TX area, you are welcome to come pick up in person). Prices are pretty firm so no lowball offers please.

Southsidemusic 12-15-2015 10:05 AM

Re: A Designs Pacifica & Mojave Mics

Would you ship to sweden!? Of course I will pay for everything outside of the US borders :-)

Been looking at the Pacifica pre's for a few years now and hear they are super clean and almost doesn't add anything at all. Is this true in your testing and use aswell?

Barry Johns 12-15-2015 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southsidemusic (Post 2319714)
Would you ship to sweden!? Of course I will pay for everything outside of the US borders :-)

Been looking at the Pacifica pre's for a few years now and hear they are super clean and almost doesn't add anything at all. Is this true in your testing and use aswell?

Fantastic preamps, and a great price!

Southsidemusic 12-16-2015 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry Johns (Post 2319876)
Fantastic preamps, and a great price!

Thanks a lot for that. I trust your opinions and will try to snag two of them from the seller as it is a good price and as you said, they sound great :-) We rarely see these units come up for sale here in Scandinavia so it's hard to get someone who has one to chime in so I value your input here.

kittonian 12-19-2015 09:23 AM

I apologize for not seeing your replies until just now. One of the Pacificas has been sold. I have 4 left.

Yes, I will be glad to ship anywhere at the buyer's expense. You can contact me directly at info AT audiolot DOT com

kittonian 12-22-2015 07:40 AM

bump

kittonian 12-26-2015 08:57 AM

up we go

YYR123 12-26-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittonian (Post 2319678)
I (or if you are in the Austin, TX area, you are welcome to come pick up in person).

Haha these are the Pre's that I saw on Craigslist then!!!!

Cheers Austinite !!!

kittonian 12-26-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YYR123 (Post 2322948)
Haha these are the Pre's that I saw on Craigslist then!!!!

Cheers Austinite !!!

Yes, I listed them on CL as well both in Austin and LA

kittonian 12-29-2015 06:37 AM

bump