Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac) (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2" Transfer into 192--the original timeless classic. Accept no imitations... (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=24783)

Wyn 06-06-2002 02:55 AM

Re: 2" Transfer into 192--the original timeless classic. Accept no imitations...

Hi Dave, Wyn Davis here. I was reading through this thread, and wondering the whole darned time, how a RADAR was going to work for the test you were setting up. I kept thinking, "I must have missed a message from earlier on". FWIW, and it is probably worth about as much as your paying for it at this point, I have satisfied myself that a transfer at 192 is, for all intents and purposes perfect. I have the ability on my console to have both the HD3 system returns and the returns of my ATR 124 playing back together. After doing a transfer and locking up the two machines, I can NOT hear any significant difference between the tape and the transfer. This, of course, is not as "scientific" as the test you are tying to rig up, but it did make me feel like there might be hope at the end of this long love/hate relationship I've had with my Pro Tools systems. 24 tracks is really not enough for modern production work but maybe Digi will find someway to increase the track count to say... 48. Then we'd really have something. If I could reliably edit, comp and overdub in a 48 track 192 HD environment, I'd be happy. At least for the time being. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Good luck with your tests.

RKrizman 06-06-2002 10:58 PM

Re: 2" Transfer into 192--the original timeless classic. Accept no imitations...

Quote:

Originally posted by DaveCarlock:
JohnnyV, you feel my frustration. The thought of another 3 weeks makes me cringe.

Let's say this: if someone else wants to take the role of event coordinator and get with MM regularly about his schedule and all the other details handled, I'll make an effort to cut out early one day for an early evening test. As it stands, MM and Cello have the HD system covered, so that takes that responsibility off me. If everything else is in line, I'll make a valiant effort. But I have to keep my priorities in line.

Whenever I have days shift around, I have always contacted MM to check his schedule.

Rick Krizman maybe? Want to volunteer to pull your hair out on this front? Anyone?

"No" is an entirely acceptable reply.

DC

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

RKrizman 06-06-2002 11:21 PM

Quote:

[qb]JohnnyV, you feel my frustration. The thought of another 3 weeks makes me cringe.

Whenever I have days shift around, I have always contacted MM to check his schedule.

Rick Krizman maybe? Want to volunteer to pull your hair out on this front? Anyone?

"No" is an entirely acceptable reply.

DC
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You know, Dave, I was available for the last possible test at Sound City, when MM wasn't available, and I suggested that we go ahead with you, Rail and myself. I'm sure we could have drawn a reasonable conclusion--whether or not MM would have acknowledged the results was to me completely immaterial. Had our results differed from his he would be free to continue his cause alone, and I for one would not lose a wink of sleep. (When Pons and Fleischmann were refuted regarding cold fusion, I don't think anyone cared whether they were in the room or not.)

Despite a ridiculous amount of jawboning there has not been any indication from any corner that HD has any trouble living up to its specs. I feel a little foolish for even having brought the issue over here, when I'm fairly sure that it was just some problem that was specific to MM's session.

I suggest you take Digiengineer's offer and just do the damn test. The results will speak for themselves. If MM has a problem with the test, it will be incumbent on him to set something up himself. This ain't brain surgery, and the fun of just yakking about it in a complete vacuum has long ago waned.

In other words, no. I still have a considerable head of hair, but you know, it could go at any time and I don't want to waste any of it trying to keep track of MM's schedule. (now where's that teenager of mine?)

Rick Krizman
KrizManic Music

RKrizman 06-06-2002 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wyn:
24 tracks is really not enough for modern production work but maybe Digi will find someway to increase the track count to say... 48. Then we'd really have something. If I could reliably edit, comp and overdub in a 48 track 192 HD environment, I'd be happy. At least for the time being. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Good luck with your tests.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but how does Protools have a 24 track limitation?

-Rick

DaveCarlock 06-07-2002 12:11 AM

<<In other words, no.>>

HA! No problem. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Just so anyone else here knows the full story, we were attempting the test with Rail, Digiengineer & Rick Krizman on what was Memorial Day Saturday.

MM couldn't make it, Rick couldn't make it till late afternoon because of Saturdaddyday, and I had no other names or contact info for other attendees to the original test who could come in by proxy for MM & Rick. This was big strike #1.

Also, I had plans to go out of town by 4pm that day for the rest of the weekend. For that reason, waiting for Rick was not possible for me. Getting my rig back before leaving town would've meant not leaving till Sunday and no trip for me.

I was also faced these issues:

Even with Digiengineer's most excellent offer for all the rental gear we needed, he was out of stock on everything we needed minus cabling. At 12 midnight the night before the test, we still no confirmation on the availability of a RADAR with the dig option to allow proper cal at Rail's request, an MX-2424 or dB converters. But... my cartage company was ready to pick up my rig the next afternoon for a fee!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I had an 11am mix session the next day and I couldn't just go off into the zone with every end loose.

That's the long answer, in short, there was just no way...

But after the whole exhausting process which I spent about half a day working on for nothing, I decided we really want MM to be there. He started it and he should finish it. Unless it becomes apparently clear he is just dragging his feet, which I don't think he is, he's gotta be in on this.

Clearly the most restrictive scheduling problem is my weekday schedule till early July. That's why I suggested that if someone friendly with MM could continue to work for a date during the week, I will attempt to make a change to be there for an early evening test.

If anyone wants to do his exact test without him, feel free! But as we've seen, MM has had several complaints on other attempts. My point is: without MM in attendence, this will never die.

Due to the fact that he is also providing the 2" reel and the RADAR and Cello has a room with the HD rig and converters, his method takes much of the absolutely unbridled rental gear coordination nightmare out of the process. We're just having to wait longer.

I will keep asking MM for a day.

Since I know this non-news is about as exciting as watching grass grow, I will maintain radio silence unless asked a question.

DC

DaveCarlock 06-07-2002 12:14 AM

<<Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but how does Protools have a 24 track limitation?

-Rick>>

I believe he means at 192K.

DC

Wyn 06-07-2002 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RKrizman:
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but how does Protools have a 24 track limitation?

-Rick
<hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Perhaps it is I that am laboring under a misunderstanding. It is my understanding that a session done at 192kHz sampling frequency had a track limitation of 24 tracks. I didn't even TRY more. I am wrong about this? Please tell me I am.

Thanks...

Rail Jon Rogut 06-07-2002 11:33 AM

No you're not -- unless you have an HD1... then it's even less tracks.

Rail

loudist 06-07-2002 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rail Jon Rogut:
Lee

I've spoken to the techs at quite a few major studio in LA... and every one of them has independently blamed the original problem with MM's test on some kind of technical fault where he performed his original transfer. <<snipped>>
Rail

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Rail, this is what I have been interested in... what caused the original loss. What was the combo, pin out, cable, impedence, load... what? So I can avoid a possible future headache.
Murphy law and all.

Rail Jon Rogut 06-07-2002 01:34 PM

That we'll never know... all I know is that the maintenance record at the original facility is - how can I be polite - not good. All of the techs have independently blamed that for the problem... It could have been anything from a bad Elco connection to tension problems on the 24 track. Without taking the time to find out what the problem was.. instead of simply saying "HD sucks"... we'll never know.

BTW you have no email address in your profile, otherwise I probably would have made this a private email.

Rail

The Eggman 06-07-2002 01:47 PM

I think MM was simply trying to stir the pot up over here to get DUC members over to his PSW site, which generally has a very low traffic count. While he hasn't come right out and said it, he has hinted over there that his incessant criticism of HD's low end was merely to slign mud at Digi, whom he has disdain for, and also to attract attention to his site.

You're right Rick, I can see that he won't be in a hurry to show the world that HD sounds fine. Revealing that fact probably wouldn't help further his career as a trusted source of accurate engineering info.

digiengineer 06-07-2002 03:30 PM

Quote:

Dr. Dre, Melissa Etheridge, and the movie the "The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood"... can you honestly tell me that these people would continue using such a "flawed" system?! What do you guys need to varify this? Names? Numbers? Fine... Call Encore Studios, call The Village, call Paramount Scoring.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not to provoke anybody....but after I wrote this, NO ONE disputed these facts.

Hi Wyn

DaveCarlock 06-07-2002 03:41 PM

Eggman--I am curious, how do you know the traffic count of MM's forum?

All of that could be true or untrue--as always, I try to stay focused on allowing his claim to stand or fall in his retest. All else is conjecture. I'm sure he would like to know that he was in error due to the room being funky, if that is the case, as has been alleged.

I'm sure that MM would like to clear this up so he can change his tune sooner than later, if that's what is demanded by the retest results. He was not the only one who heard the alleged problem, which to me suggests that something existed. I know MM would like to change his opinion ON THIS SPECIFIC ISSUE ABOUT HD if he is drawing inaccurate conclusions based on an anomaly in the test conditions.

Many expect that to happen, but MM heard something real and rightfully assumed it was a problem with the system given his test methodology. Within the constraints of his own schedule, he is committed to being there to see if it happens again. We can't criticize him for reporting something he actually heard. True, he has been criticized for the manner in which he talked about the test in following weeks. But as I've said before, he is an entertainer in some respects in his forum. He took what he observed and made his commentary extreme for entertainment's sake. If you think Howard Stern means everything he says for the sake of entertainment, you won't understand MM's style.

But now, we all want to see if it can be repeated. If it can't, he will own up to something being flawed in the 1st test that was out of his control.

As I said before, don't lose any sleep over this and let it take it's course. We are making efforts to wrap it up. If you are basing an upgrade to HD on the outcome of this thread, don't. I own HD and like it, whatever that's worth. If there IS an anomaly found, however likely or unlikely, Digi has expressed to me in earnest that they want to see it fixed.

DC

RKrizman 06-08-2002 12:07 AM

Quote:

<<In other words, no.>>

But after the whole exhausting process which I spent about half a day working on for nothing, I decided we really want MM to be there. He started it and he should finish it. Unless it becomes apparently clear he is just dragging his feet, which I don't think he is, he's gotta be in on this.

If anyone wants to do his exact test without him, feel free! But as we've seen, MM has had several complaints on other attempts. My point is: without MM in attendence, this will never die.

DC

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why not? MM isn't keeping it alive and there hasn't been a shred of evidence anywhere that there's anything to this issue. When it first started, HD was relatively new and it's quality seemed to be a fair question. Now we have many reports of satisfied users and no mention of any low end anomalies. In short, if you do the test without MM, without me, without whomever, and somebody complains, believe me, nobody will care or give the complaint any creedence.

I'm not suggesting MM is dragging his feet, but I'm sure he has better things to do than demonstrate for everybody that PTHD transfers audio from tape correctly.

BTW, you don't need a RADAR to do this. It's not a proven quantity so it's not a control. Just transfer from a Studer to HD, mix both through the console, to ANY OLD MEDIUM, and compare. It should sound just fine.

-Rick

Lee Blaske 06-08-2002 12:35 AM

Quote:

Why not? MM isn't keeping it alive and there hasn't been a shred of evidence anywhere that there's anything to this issue.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Did I just read what I think I read? Maybe it's time for new glasses. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

One thought that has crossed my mind is that even if MM hasn't had time to do the formal test, he is continually working in these large facilities where such transfers are going on on a day-in, day-out basis. I would be somewhat surprised, seeing how long this issue has dragged on, that MM himself hasn't had the need to do such a transfer since the initial test. If not, he is most likely bumping into trusted colleagues that are doing such transfers. So, even if the opening for a painstaking test hasn't materialized, he must certainly be gathering some anecdotal or empirical evidence. If I were MM, and I was coming to the conclusion that there wasn't, in fact, an astounding loss of LF energy with HD, I think my enthusiasm for pressing forward with the test would also be waning. I think that for most of us, any passion we've had about this test has long since fizzled. By now, if there were serious LF problems, the evidence would be coming in from multiple directions.

Oh well, we can always wait for Lynn Fuston's CD to analyze some of the finer details. I'm looking forward to that.

My mega HD system should be arriving next week, and I'm anticipating Logic 5.x to be compatible any day now, so I'll be able to speak with more authority soon. Now all I need to do is lose this sinus infection that's causing me to lose 6 db (or more) across the whole spectrum. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave Carlock---

You've had your HD system for some time now. Are you generally happy with it?

Lee Blaske

DaveCarlock 06-08-2002 12:50 AM

<<I'm not suggesting MM is dragging his feet, but I'm sure he has better things to do than demonstrate for everybody that PTHD transfers audio from tape correctly.>>

So does everyone--me, you, Rail etc. But we all made a plan to do this--including MM.

I will contact him again and ask him to proceed with the test irregardless of my schedule since that's the most limiting factor right now. Then once it's all a go, I'll see about rearranging my time to be there. It seems the best way to do this.

Lee, congrats on HD! And yes, I'm happy with it. As I said a few posts ago, I wouldn't lose sleep over this thread. But I want to finish what we all said we would do, especially with all the accusations of us being hot air bags.

DC

Rail Jon Rogut 06-08-2002 12:52 AM

Lee

I've spoken to the techs at quite a few major studio in LA... and every one of them has independently blamed the original problem with MM's test on some kind of technical fault where he performed his original transfer. They've all used the HD systems, and had sessions doing transfers with the HD system... and none of them have had any problems. In fact they speak very highly of the sound quality of the HD system.

The only reason I felt to do the test, was to close this thread once and for all.... Although, personally, I am curious to do a sonic comparison between the Radar and HD.

Rail

DaveCarlock 06-08-2002 12:58 AM

<<The only reason I felt to do the test, was to close this thread once and for all.... Although personally I am curious to do a sonic comparison between the Radar and HD.>>

Hi Rail, you summed it up perfectly.

DC

Wyn 06-08-2002 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rail Jon Rogut:
No you're not -- unless you have an HD1... then it's even less tracks.

Rail

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No, just your garden variety entry level HD3 system with three 192 interfaces and two expansion cards for a 32x32 analog I/O. It seems to work though. I'm sure it is a punk system next to what a lot of you guys are using.

RKrizman 06-09-2002 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Eggman:

While he hasn't come right out and said it, he has hinted over there that his incessant criticism of HD's low end was merely to slign mud at Digi, whom he has disdain for, and also to attract attention to his site.

You're right Rick, I can see that he won't be in a hurry to show the world that HD sounds fine. Revealing that fact probably wouldn't help further his career as a trusted source of accurate engineering info.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't share your cynicism re. MM, and I meant my comment in a more jocular way. I can't imagine that hosting a forum would be such a great job that you'd sabotage your integrity to make a go of it. From what I know of MM he was sincere in reporting his findings, although his way of doing so may have been a bit "P.T. Barnum".

All in all it provoked some lively discussion, along with the usual intenet yammering (which this may well be an example of).

As a side note, it seems hard to imagine that these commercial forums can make a go of it. It seems like it's mostly the same people posting which makes me wonder how large the advertising base could possibly be. Especially when you have free and easily accessible alternatives like rec.audio.pro, with about 500 new posts a day organized in a way that you can blitz through and respond to quickly.

Rick

loudist 06-10-2002 08:34 AM

Dave C,
If and when you do this test.... how difficult would it be to have a Mix+ system there as well to do a side by side comparison with HD at 44.1 and 48k?
I am sure a comparison such as this could be useful to many here.
Just a thought.

digiengineer 06-10-2002 05:22 PM

DC and the Sunshine Band...

Because I picked up a long term gig, I have had to cancel my test date on June 15th [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Ironicly, it is with a client whom has just bought 3 PT|HD rigs, 2 Studer A800s, and needs me to set them up in his studio in Malibu. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Good Luck on finding a new test date!

Jules 06-10-2002 05:26 PM

"and needs me to set them up in his studio in Malibu."

How awfull for you!

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Jules "in the rain" Standen

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

haze 06-10-2002 05:56 PM

Hey Jules! Are they dancing in the streets (rain) in London over the victory against the argies the other day?

www.johnhaze.com

C'mon England! C'mon England!

Jules 06-11-2002 04:31 AM

Yes all very excited!

I am suppporting:
UK (where I live + the goalie is a local hero SEAMAN!)
USA (I'm a yank)
Japan & Korea (cute girlfriend countries!)

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

stoneinapond 06-11-2002 06:15 AM

Jules

Quote:

Yes all very excited!

I am suppporting:
UK (where I live + the goalie is a local hero SEAMAN!)
USA (I'm a yank)
Japan & Korea (cute girlfriend countries!)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Same here, just slightly different emphasis.

USA (where I live, don't know the goalie)
UK (I'm a Brit, although being sworn in as a US citizen Friday)
Japan & Korea (VERY CUTE GIRLFRIEND COUNTRIES!!!)

Life is good.

Yorik

Robocop 06-11-2002 08:40 AM

This tread should be a dead issue at this point. I believe what MM said he experienced
and heard happened, but this should not be put on Dave Carlock's shoulders to make this test happen, this was MM responsibility. Bottom line is MM should finish what he started.

Everyone, and MM should thank Dave for being open minded and trying so hard to make this happen. MM should have made
time .

The whole situation reminds me of those special moments when something in the
control room, or in the board is'nt working right. You call the tech in and he asks "whats the problem". You show him and everything
is working fine. He leaves and it happens again.You call him back and all is fine again.
Could go on all day or even all year.

Kind of like this test.

Jules 06-11-2002 04:59 PM

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

digiengineer 06-11-2002 04:59 PM

Quote:

Everyone, and MM should thank Dave for being open minded and trying so hard to make this happen.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Amen! Thanks for the hard work Dave!

DaveCarlock 06-11-2002 09:10 PM

Hey everyone,

At this stage, I haven't heard a reply from MM since last week. If I don't hear from him by Friday, I will officially call the retest a forfeit. At that point I will leave my info with him and if he ever does a test, I'll be happy to attend.

Beyond that, I'm personally satisfied with the various "unscientific" tests and opinions that have been sent to me. I haven't mentioned them here since they were private correspondences that I had been asked to keep quiet, so I did--just as I've kept MM's identity quiet as well. Thanks for all your input in thinking through the test procedures. Perhaps we'll meet someday, making music.

There comes a point when doing the test "just because" isn't reason enough. If MM is in, I'll be there. As well, I appreciate all of your willingness to let me know I'm off the hook to do this. With your reprieve, I'm now free to turn my attention to simpler matters of unfinished business like helping OJ find the "real killer" or overseeing the Florida recounts.

puhh--RUMPP bumpp!

But seriously, I'm diving head first into a new record in July and will need to bid this adieu before then.

Thanks for all the nice comments and best wishes.

DC

The Eggman 06-11-2002 09:42 PM

Well,

As I said earlier, MM was only trying to stir up the pot to get some much needed traffic at his PSW site. Of course, he never planned to revisit the test about which he went on and on on this forum, his forum and every forum on the net, and I think we all know what to make of that. In Hollywood, there are many wannabe's that talk the talk but can't walk the walk. I'm only sorry, Dave, that you were a pawn in his game.

Interesting that he's been so silent now that real engineers are standing up and refuting his outlandish claims ("gee, sounds like -6db @5ohz")...

Puh-lease!

Next time, MM, check the cabling!

Mixerman 06-12-2002 12:13 AM

Quote:

Hey everyone,

At this stage, I haven't heard a reply from MM since last week. If I don't hear from him by Friday, I will officially call the retest a forfeit. At that point I will leave my info with him and if he ever does a test, I'll be happy to attend.

Beyond that, I'm personally satisfied with the various "unscientific" tests and opinions that have been sent to me. I haven't mentioned them here since they were private correspondences that I had been asked to keep quiet, so I did--just as I've kept MM's identity quiet as well. Thanks for all your input in thinking through the test procedures. Perhaps we'll meet someday, making music.

There comes a point when doing the test "just because" isn't reason enough. If MM is in, I'll be there. As well, I appreciate all of your willingness to let me know I'm off the hook to do this. With your reprieve, I'm now free to turn my attention to simpler matters of unfinished business like helping OJ find the "real killer" or overseeing the Florida recounts.

puhh--RUMPP bumpp!

But seriously, I'm diving head first into a new record in July and will need to bid this adieu before then.

Thanks for all the nice comments and best wishes.

DC

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Oh, we're doing the retest. Now that I see Wyn Davis has a rig, I'll have to give him a call. Of course he doesn't ahve a Studer over there..

I might point out, that I've been waiting for Dave Carlock's impossible schedule. Almost as bad as mine.

Mixerman

Henchman 06-12-2002 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jules:

Jules "in the rain" Standen

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Shouldn't that be : Jules Standen "in the rain"?

DaveCarlock 06-12-2002 01:56 AM

Well, there you have it folks--the test will be done. I'd like to be there if I can, MM, keep me posted.

Eggman,

You never did tell us how you know the traffic count of MM's forum--as you say it's so low...

Hmmm...

And as always, things aren't always as they seem and the Eggman has attempted to scramble up the truth by pretending to know what's gone on in MM's world that's prevented him from doing the test. And if he thinks I was a pawn, and especially if he thinks MM's a wannabe, then the yolks on him.

MM's latest response means that this is not a forfeit. We'll see how it turns out.

Oh, and Eggman--thanks so much for letting us know it was the cabling. You know, it's been nearly three months and yet NOT A SINGLE POST IN OVER 800 POSTS HAS QUESTIONED THE CABLING!!! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Silly us... What were we thinking?

DC

slangification 06-12-2002 11:57 AM

Quote:

Eggman,

You never did tell us how you know the traffic count of MM's forum--as you say it's so low...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It's easy to tell the traffic over there because there's a clearly displayed counter that indicates how many times a given thread has been viewed.

BTW, yes, MM is indeed going to do the retest. He's just waiting for the Nets to hurry up and win the finals.

PTLance 06-12-2002 06:54 PM

Then we'd be waiting a long time 'cause the Lakers will win!!

stoneinapond 06-13-2002 06:23 AM

So now the Lakers have won. What's next. Washing machine broken? [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Jules 06-13-2002 03:57 PM

Test! Test! Test!

Try to get Rail to attend, he is probably the most respected Digi User Conference 'regular' that has expressed an interest in this topic... (IMHO)

Don't De-Rail the test!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

loudist 06-13-2002 08:32 PM

Please do test with a PT24 rig at 44.1 and 48 while you are at it.
That would also be an interesting comparison with PTHD, possibly the most interesting.

DaveCarlock 06-13-2002 10:04 PM

Loudist,

Do you mean MIX rig or PT24? I hope the former...

At this stage, I'm wating for MM to setup the test and coordinate it himself and then let me know when it's on. I will do my best to change my schedule to be there. Once all that happens, we'll see how much time we have at MM's studio to do other testing beyond his retest. If we have time, perhaps we can compare a few other things for "fun". This is up to MM though, it's his game now.

Jules, I would like to see Rail there too. Let's see how it all goes down with everyone's schedules.

DC