Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Feature Request: Import Session Data... (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=188211)

vancalot 01-27-2007 10:35 PM

Feature Request: Import Session Data...

Am I the only one that thinks clicking a drop down menu 10 times to get the settings I need is a pain?
Could we have a window like the "Group Attributes" were we could set up everything at one time? How about some presets?
Great feature and I use it all the time, just wish it was faster.
Thanks
v

crizdee 01-28-2007 01:21 AM

Re: Feature Request: Import Session Data...

Quote:

Am I the only one that thinks clicking a drop down menu 10 times to get the settings I need is a pain?
Could we have a window like the "Group Attributes" were we could set up everything at one time? How about some presets?
Great feature and I use it all the time, just wish it was faster.
Thanks
v

Yes, i've requested this at least 3 times now, can't be difficult to give us tick boxes and a menu that stays open intill we've made all our selections!!!

Chris

Andre Knecht 01-28-2007 01:28 AM

I third the motion.

boneboy 01-28-2007 11:31 AM

Ya got my vote

Markk 01-28-2007 05:22 PM

Hope this helps - if you control click on the grey area of one track you can choose them all with one click. It works great for me!

Top Jimmy 01-28-2007 10:26 PM

I'll drink the fif...., er...oops, I mean I'll be the fifth to confirm this nomination. This is my third time flogging this one, maybe it'll be the charm.

Oh, and the ability to import initial track and plug-in settings without bringing automation?

And how about the ability to save and load I/O configurations???!!!

BaileyBass 01-04-2008 09:08 AM

I noticed this from a YEAR ago............ seems like this would be an easy fix (what do I know). And a real time-saver/serenity preserver. Every time I click and that window dissapears, my BP goes up just a tiny bit. My argument would be that changing this, as suggested above, will add 13 minutes to my life span, what with all that subtle blood pressure relief.
I know this has been brought up recently, and with all the "picket signs" up over various issues, i thought this would be a good one to push up the pole. SB

StudioRhythm 01-04-2008 09:30 AM

Me too, this would be a timesaver....

studiojimi 01-04-2008 10:04 AM

DIGI

feel the love

bless us oh gracious WIZARDS

NAMM approaches

whatcha got planned? hmmmmmm?

docric 01-04-2008 09:33 PM

I'm in on the vote as well...

Quote:

Oh, and the ability to import initial track and plug-in settings without bringing automation?

And how about the ability to save and load I/O configurations???!!!

And the congregation said.."A-FREAKING-MEN" on both of these!!!