Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2018 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   missing plugins [SOLVED] (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=407016)

melloj 11-02-2019 12:19 PM

missing plugins [SOLVED]

1 Attachment(s)
Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I'm missing plugins and I can't find where to down load them. Air Effects. I found Air instruments, I've spent two and half hours looking across Avid website and the internet. I'm using 2018.4 I've been using it the last two years, so they should be there. I'm having to rework a session but can't because these plugs are missing, see screen shot. Avid troubleshoot last updated May 2019 says the Air effects should be in the Avid application manager but they are not there. At my wits end here, I just want the plugins that came with my version. Help!

Southsidemusic 11-02-2019 07:47 PM

Re: missing plugins

Just goto your myAvid account and download from there. Under My Poducts and Subscriptions dropdown you will see your PT 2018/2019 and expand that with the small arrows and scroll down to plugins and download from there/

melloj 11-02-2019 09:02 PM

It isn't there! I tried that already. That's why I'm confused. The only thing that appears is my Ultimate licence. The only thing that expands is a link to legacy downloads but the air effects bundle isn't in the list. I got Air instruments no problem. But if I search Air effects the only hits I get are the Creative collection that requires a subscription. I just want the plugs that come as standard, Air dynamic delay, Air reverb, Air Spring reverb, Air distortion ect which I had when I was running in Windows 7, same PT version. I just can't find a download link anywhere!!

JFreak 11-03-2019 12:56 AM

AIR Creative Collection Instruments and AIR Creative Collection Effects are opened with the PT license, perpetual or subscription

melloj 11-03-2019 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2543449)
AIR Creative Collection Instruments and AIR Creative Collection Effects are opened with the PT license, perpetual or subscription

Not quite sure what you mean here.

JFreak 11-03-2019 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloj (Post 2543460)
Not quite sure what you mean here.

this

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloj (Post 2543443)
I just want the plugs that come as standard, Air dynamic delay, Air reverb, Air Spring reverb, Air distortion ect

what you mention come from AIR installer

melloj 11-03-2019 05:06 AM

Ok so, having checked, Air effects bundle has now appeared in the Application manager, so all is good I got my plugs back. Don't know why it took 24 hours for them to appear, but they appeared after an update to v10. Would be easier to have a download link that I can archive on a drive, I guess that isn't the Avid way anymore. I've got to turnover to a client late because of this.

JFreak 11-03-2019 05:13 AM

Re: missing plugins [SOLVED]

you should have it on account.avid.com

melloj 11-03-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2543465)
you should have it on account.avid.com

As I posted earlier. It isn't there, Avid have removed a number of downlosdable content from my account, as they do. Pro tools v10, 11,12 are no longer there along with all the plugs. It seems Application manager handles it now, but its not much use when they don't appear in thd plug in list.

JFreak 11-03-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloj (Post 2543467)
As I posted earlier. It isn't there, Avid have removed a number of downlosdable content from my account, as they do. Pro tools v10, 11,12 are no longer there along with all the plugs. It seems Application manager handles it now, but its not much use when they don't appear in thd plug in list.

That sounds weird. Have you asked them to reinstate the links? AIR should be included in the PT basic license so one of your versions should have it