Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Avid S6 (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   EUCONize Poll (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=406575)

JanuS 11-26-2019 03:34 PM

Re: EUCONize Poll

Create Layout out of selected tracks.

JanuS 11-27-2019 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanuS (Post 2545667)

Actually, I meant this for Euconizing the S3 / Dock version.. sorry, wrong thread..

skilletaudio 11-27-2019 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanuS (Post 2545753)
Actually, I meant this for Euconizing the S3 / Dock version.. sorry, wrong thread..

Sounds like they need to add "Double Tape Assign to Copy Tracks from Banking Mode into Current Layout" that is in the S6 to the S3. Not quite selected tracks but it's a start.

reichman 11-27-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

+1

skilletaudio 11-27-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reichman (Post 2545758)
+1

That would be a pretty cool feature. +1

creativecontrol 12-09-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRock (Post 2545657)
Smart tool, TCE

Hi. The Tools and Modes SoftKey page has individual EUCON functions for each of the different Edit Tools. Successively pressing Grabber or Trimmer will cycle through all the variants. Pressing Trimmer and Select simultaneously, for example, will engage the Smart Tool while maintaining the variation you've already selected on the Trimmer tool. Perhaps this is not perfect, but it does seem to work fine here for me.

best,

Jeff

RedRock 12-10-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creativecontrol (Post 2547151)
Hi. The Tools and Modes SoftKey page has individual EUCON functions for each of the different Edit Tools. Successively pressing Grabber or Trimmer will cycle through all the variants. Pressing Trimmer and Select simultaneously, for example, will engage the Smart Tool while maintaining the variation you've already selected on the Trimmer tool. Perhaps this is not perfect, but it does seem to work fine here for me.

best,

Jeff

I'll give that a try. I'm using EuconLayouter to make custom pages. I just thought it would be nice to have all the choices on one page.

Kent

itsmemagic 01-21-2020 08:35 AM

We desperately need "Recall Memory Location at Original Track" [When selected, Memory Locations that recall a selection also recall the track in which the selection was made.]
In fact, I don't see a reason why every item from "Preferences" menu shouldn't be EUCONized!?

DAPG 01-21-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanuS (Post 2545667)

+1

creativecontrol 01-22-2020 10:34 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I’m compiling a list of the selects now and will publish shortly. While I don’t disagree with the need to manage track layouts offline or from the desktop, that is outside of the scope of this particular conversation of EUCONizing existing preferences or functions. Thanks.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro