Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2018 (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   PT 2018.10 is here (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=401456)

Cacov 10-11-2018 09:07 AM

PT 2018.10 is here
 
No new features, mostly bug fixes for a few select users. Hope more important undocumented fixes under the hood. But I would't hold my breath.

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/r...-Release-Notes

[ Hope for it to appear soon on my Avid account for me to try it. ]

Now it shows!


__

thanos4 10-11-2018 09:44 AM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cacov (Post 2502414)
No new features, mostly bug fixes for a few select users. Hope more important undocumented fixes under the hood. But I would't hold my breath.

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/r...-Release-Notes

Hope for it to appear soon on my Avid account for me to try it.


__

not here,either
It's been a long time without a new feature..almost 4months :confused::confused:

amagras 10-11-2018 10:36 AM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
That list is a waste of time for Vanilla users.

grayter1 10-11-2018 11:04 AM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2502424)
That list is a waste of time for Vanilla users.

Yep. *sigh*

nige108 10-11-2018 12:31 PM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Wow...they have been busy [emoji57]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zion 10-11-2018 01:19 PM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
I will be staying on 2018.7. No need..............

Marenta 10-11-2018 01:35 PM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Mojave support?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WorldStudios 10-11-2018 01:51 PM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nige108 (Post 2502435)
Wow...they have been busy [emoji57]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy taking our money.

JFreak 10-11-2018 02:23 PM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marenta (Post 2502444)
Mojave support?

nobody knows yet

Marenta 10-11-2018 02:29 PM

Re: PT 2018.10 is here (yet not in my account)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JFreak (Post 2502450)
nobody knows yet



[emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com