Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   ICON & C|24 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   seperate region and other functions (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=247510)

s.d. finley 06-05-2009 02:05 PM

separate region and other functions

is this possible on the C/24? I don't see it in the users guide. What about naming tracks? I see where I can move the cursor, I just don't see where I can access letters or numbers.

I guess I can't take a sledgehammer to my mouse just yet ;)

BaileyBass 06-06-2009 12:38 PM

Re: seperate region and other functions

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.d. finley (Post 1407664)
is this possible on the C/24? I don't see it in the users guide. What about naming tracks? I see where I can move the cursor, I just don't see where I can access letters or numbers.

On the Control 24 one can separate, and few more functions. I do not think these are possible on the C24. naming was never possible as far as i know. SB

s.d. finley 06-07-2009 05:55 PM

Re: separate region and other functions

Thanks for the reply.

Its strange that there is a trim function, but not a separate region function. I will need to dig deeper.

s.d. finley 06-14-2009 12:57 PM

Another!

Tab to Transient. I see the tab button that just toggles the TtT on and off, but does not act like the tab button on the keyboard? I still have to press tab on the keyboard? ugh....:(

s.d. finley 06-17-2009 11:19 PM

OK,

I see now that I can Tab to Transient with the arrow tabs when navigate is selected. As far as separate region, I guess I will have to get use to the right click on the dreaded mouse.

Scott Goldberg 06-24-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.d. finley (Post 1407664)

When I doubt, get a bigger hammer! :-) There is an easy workaround with separating audio is to us the command focus on and just hit B"...works for me.

s.d. finley 06-25-2009 02:13 PM

Thanks for the tip.

I just don't want to have to touch the keyboard or mouse more than I have to. I was hoping to be able to just use the C/24 to do my editing. I still haven't found a way to separate a region on the C/24.

virtualG 11-28-2017 07:46 AM

I am also searching for how to Seperate a region using C|24 alone and not using the B keyboard shortcut.

Another thing I'd like is a toggle button for Insertion follows playback (N keyboard shortcut).

How about a Cut ? (there is Copy / Paste buttons but no cut).

Does anyone know if these are possible on C|24 ?

Thanks