Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools | Intro Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   "There was a problem uploading your project" (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=377055)

Ormond 01-24-2016 07:36 AM

"There was a problem uploading your project"

I get this when I open PT1st and I get "there was a problem downloading your project" when I open a session. NEVERTHELESS, it works (both) so there is not a "real" problem but I don't know why I get the warnings. Is this a bug in the system?

DigiTechSupt 01-25-2016 06:15 AM

Re: "There was a problem uploading your project"

Hello Ormond,

Quote:

I get this when I open PT1st and I get "there was a problem downloading your project" when I open a session. NEVERTHELESS, it works (both) so there is not a "real" problem but I don't know why I get the warnings. Is this a bug in the system?
When did you start getting these error message? Have you tried to log out then log in back to PT|First.

Regards,
RC

Ormond 01-25-2016 12:03 PM

I started getting these warning about 3 weeks ago. I get them on open and close. It is strange that the upload works and displays and 1 second after everything loads this warning comes up. I did not get these when I first started using PT1st 2 months ago. I'd include a screen capture image but your interface does not allow the attach option.
Warning simply states "There was a problem uploading the project"

DigiTechSupt 01-26-2016 06:55 AM

Hello Ormond,

There is a "Remember me" checkbox when you log into to PT|FIRST. Be sure to check the box.

Regards,
RC

DigiTechSupt 01-26-2016 09:10 AM

Hi Ormond,

Creating a support ticket for the error message uploading the project.

Regards,
RC

Ormond 01-26-2016 11:22 AM

Yes, you folks are totally on top of this. I got this email this morning:

Current Response:

Quote:

Hi Kevin,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issue with Pro Tools First, particularly creating project. This is a known issue and out IT is working on this. We will update you if this issue is resolve.

Regards,

Raff
Avid Customer Support

helenc 02-23-2016 09:27 AM

I am also getting this error. "There was an error uploading the project." Have this error every time I try to save or do anything.

rnapper76 05-03-2016 10:08 PM

Hello,

I am also getting the error message "problem uploading the project". I have uninstalled/reinstalled the program and it worked for a minute but now I am getting the same response and also lost all of my projects. Can I get a ticket please?

Thanks!

Elbergo 10-28-2016 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt (Post 2330941)
Hi Ormond,

Creating a support ticket for the error message uploading the project.

Regards,
RC

I just started getting this message today in PT First. When I attempt to create my second (new) project it appears. So, I'm waiting for this to be resolved before I start the new project. I'll try logging out and in. I'm having other problems, too. How can I get a support ticket?

When I open my first project (already created) I get no such message.

Elbergo 10-29-2016 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt (Post 2330559)
Hello Ormond,

When did you start getting these error message? Have you tried to log out then log in back to PT|First.

Regards,
RC

I'm not sure how to log in to PT/First but I did log in to my Avid master account. No improvement, though.