Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Lost Pro Tools LE 8 authorization code (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=347168)

Iron Monkey 11-17-2013 02:42 PM

Lost Pro Tools LE 8 authorization code

I purchased Pro Tools LE 8 back in 2010 and am currently trying to install it on a new computer.

I registered with Digidesign in Feb 2010 (and still have details of that) but I have misplaced the authorization code. My old account doesn't seem to exist anymore on the new Avid website.

Is there any way I can get hold of my authorization code? Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

DigiTechSupt 11-17-2013 04:56 PM

Re: Lost Pro Tools LE 8 authorization code

Welcome to the community Iron Monkey!

Checked your account and it shows that you registered your Mbox but not the Pro Tools LE software - that's why Your Products has nothing listed (it only shows software activated online).

Please check your registered email address and use that code to complete your activation to get your Authorization Code.

Regards,
JC

Iron Monkey 11-18-2013 01:42 AM

Thanks for the speedy response, JC! I'll give that another try.

Iron Monkey 11-19-2013 01:58 AM

Hi JC,

Still no luck I'm afraid. Could you please clarify what you mean by "check your registered email address and use that code?"

I'm pretty sure I registered the software as the email from 20th Feb 2010 states; 'Thank You for Registering Pro Tools'

Under 'Your Registration Details,' it lists; Product, Purchased, Registration ID, Release Code and Serial Number, but no authorization code.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

DigiTechSupt 11-20-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Monkey (Post 2103796)
Still no luck I'm afraid. Could you please clarify what you mean...

Please check Your Products again, you should be all set with your Authorization Code and Downloads now.

-JC

Iron Monkey 11-21-2013 02:39 AM

Excellent, thanks! I'm up and running. Very much appreciated.

dreamwrk5 04-24-2014 12:55 AM

Hello, I just joined this forum because I have the exact same issue. Any chance I could have an admin email me my authorization code as well please, much appreciated!

Bruce Paine 04-24-2014 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamwrk5 (Post 2151549)
Hello, I just joined this forum because I have the exact same issue. Any chance I could have an admin email me my authorization code as well please, much appreciated!

See the Private Message I sent you.

dreamwrk5 04-24-2014 01:14 AM

Thank you so much Bruce!! I was pulling my hair out until I found this forum, you guys rock!

galgalon96 07-19-2014 10:31 AM

Hi,
I'm new here and not so sure I'm posting the right place.

bus i have a problem with authorize my pro tools Le 8 software that i bought years ago.

i wonder if i still can authorize it...

any way I've got a product registration information card when i bought it
and also authorization code in the guide.

but when i use it it does not work

there is something i can do?

thanks gal.