Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Avid Collaboration Cloud server down? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=409093)

daeron80 03-27-2020 08:49 AM

Avid Collaboration Cloud server down?

My coworker and I, working from separate locations, are both unable to get into "Online Mode" today. We can log in, but it puts us in "Offline Mode." In the Dashboard, our project lists are empty, though our storage is partly full. We're unable to to create new projects ("There was an error posting the project"). It was working yesterday for both of us.

jeffro 03-27-2020 10:18 AM

Re: Avid Collaboration Cloud server down?

Was able to repro here so have passed your report on to our cloud team.

daeron80 03-27-2020 10:22 AM

Thank you!

jeffro 03-27-2020 12:01 PM

Got notice that this was addressed... I checked my account and all seems normal. Are you able to access your Projects now?

ampnerd 03-27-2020 02:42 PM

Sorry to piggyback a dumb question on the back of your post! But can someone explain to me how to go online? This is the first time trying to collaborate with someone online and neither of us can get into online mode for some reason. Could it be the same problem you were experiencing earlier or are we doing something wrong? I am logged in to my account but when I click on messages (of which there are several) it says you have no user connections at the moment. And when I search for my partners name under talent I find him and he appears for a moment and then disappears with a message saying "search is disabled in offline mode". If this is a totally noob question I apologize in advance! Thanks.

jeffro 03-27-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ampnerd (Post 2558547)
...I am logged in to my account but when I click on messages (of which there are several) it says you have no user connections at the moment. And when I search for my partners name under talent I find him and he appears for a moment and then disappears with a message saying "search is disabled in offline mode"...

I found you and clicked your profile then clicked Add Contact. Did you see a request in your Messages? If still not working, make sure you have a solid internet connection, then go to Avid Link's Preferences (from the Avid Link icon in the menu bar) and Clear Cache Files - then sign in again.

ampnerd 03-27-2020 04:29 PM

Jeffro, Thank you for the reply. Yes, I saw your contact request and clicked on it. I did as you said and cleared the cache and same thing, no connection. I can even seem to message you on there (to be able to get of this thread). Not sure what to try next but thanks for trying to help me!

daeron80 03-30-2020 11:12 AM

It worked great from then until a few minutes ago. Now we're unable to sign in again. [EDIT] on about the fifth try, it sign me in, and now all is fine. It's a bit erratic today, I guess.

metalmixer 04-01-2020 12:58 PM

Cloud Collaboration = Not Working 2020.3

Can't log in to upload to receive a project
This is the error in the login window
502 Bad Gateway
nginx

jeffro 04-01-2020 02:16 PM

Re: Cloud Collaboration = Not Working 2020.3

I'm able to sign in, but will check with the Cloud team. Can you try again now and report back?