Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   ICON & C|24 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ICON D-Control (Blue) not being recognized (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=412767)

RapALotRoX 11-19-2020 06:09 AM

ICON D-Control (Blue) not being recognized

Hello,

I have tried what seems like everything to get this to work. I have a late 2013 Macpro running Big Sur. I am using PT Ultimate 2020.11 with an apogee symphony MK1 via usb. I have tried trashing pref, finding via Ethernet, all kinds of things. For some reason it won’t show up under my Ethernet control preferences. I also have an HD3 TDM rig with HD9 and the ICON functions perfectly with so it’s not the unit/hub. For some reason I don’t get any firmware update messages. I have reset the Icon so it’s running v9 and the xmon is running v11.. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

RoX

crizdee 11-19-2020 07:02 AM

Re: ICON D-Control (Blue) not being recognized

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapALotRoX (Post 2584287)
Hello,

I have tried what seems like everything to get this to work. I have a late 2013 Macpro running Big Sur. I am using PT Ultimate 2020.11 with an apogee symphony MK1 via usb. I have tried trashing pref, finding via Ethernet, all kinds of things. For some reason it won’t show up under my Ethernet control preferences. I also have an HD3 TDM rig with HD9 and the ICON functions perfectly with so it’s not the unit/hub. For some reason I don’t get any firmware update messages. I have reset the Icon so it’s running v9 and the xmon is running v11.. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

RoX

Hi,

Big Sur is not yet supported. keep a check on the latest update news.

Roll back to a previous OS to get it to work now.

Chris

RapALotRoX 11-19-2020 07:49 AM

Thank you for your response. I am going to try this. I also have tried to hook it up on my other workstation it is running windows 10, ultimate, and still not finding it in the preferences.

crizdee 11-19-2020 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapALotRoX (Post 2584299)
Thank you for your response. I am going to try this. I also have tried to hook it up on my other workstation it is running windows 10, ultimate, and still not finding it in the preferences.

Hi,

You've gone to peripherals and scanned for Ethernet connections?

Are the lights on the back on the unit flashing? any sign of activity?

On the surface... Under utility>test>Ethernet>internal Does it show any activity coming in?

Chris

RapALotRoX 11-19-2020 08:36 AM

Hi yes everything appears to be working tried both Ethernet sockets enabled both. All lights are working. And yes checked utility - Ethernet and it’s working also.

Ryan Young 11-19-2020 04:51 PM

What are your network settings for the ethernet ports?