Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Auto renewal failed, now I can't use Pro Tools (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=380355)

ElevenAudioPros 04-26-2016 07:51 PM

Auto renewal failed, now I can't use Pro Tools

I have problems with my credit card and auto renewal for my Pay Monthly Annual Subscription failed, I updated my Billing Info and paid correctly my subscription, but the licenses don't appear in my iLok, what can I do?

jeffro 04-26-2016 09:55 PM

Re: Auto renewal failed, now I can't use Pro Tools

Please Create A Case via my.avid.com > Access The Support Center > Equipment

montel2k6 04-28-2016 07:29 PM

It did the same to me. I got paid after the renewal date and now I can't use pro tools. I need help asap!!!! I checked my iLok account and I can't refresh my subscription. I also created a case my.avid.com > Access The Support Center > Equipment. I don't know what to do next.

Led 04-29-2016 11:46 PM

Happened to me, I had to call Avid and they gave me a temp license, as the new subscription can take up to 48 hours.

spectoruk 05-25-2016 03:52 AM

Same thing just happened to me. Credit cards got stolen and i forgot to update my details with the new credit card number. No email or anything from Avid to say missed payment etc, now im locked out of pro tools like everyone here, not happy. Got tickets raised with support but no idea how long before they get back to me, in the mean time deadlines are close and im totally stuck

spectoruk 05-25-2016 05:16 AM

this is the reply i got from support

Thank you for contacting the Avid Support.

If you've already updated the payment information from within your Avid Account, I can only recommend you to wait for up to 48 hours for the re-billing to be triggered.

In the meanwhile, feel free to use the temporary license I've just deposited in your iLok account.

If you're still facing the same issue after the 48 hours, please reply to my email to see what's to be done.

jeffro 05-25-2016 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spectoruk (Post 2359450)
Same thing just happened to me. Credit cards got stolen and i forgot to update my details with the new credit card number...

Quote:

Originally Posted by spectoruk (Post 2359459)
this is the reply i got from support...

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about your CC being stolen. Been through similar and it's quite a pain! We're watching your account/license and will check in with you again end of this week to make sure everything's correct.

update: Case resolved.