Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Pro Tools 10 Reverb Plug-ins (Recommendations) (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=395057)

skateboardharvey 11-13-2017 09:45 AM

Pro Tools 10 Reverb Plug-ins (Recommendations)

Hello, can anybody recommend what their favorite reverb plug-ins are? I'm planning to upgrade from the standard d-verb plug-in. I was looking into the Abbey Road plug-in from Waves, but was looking for other recommendations/price range. Thank you!

junkgear 11-13-2017 11:17 AM

Re: Pro Tools 10 Reverb Plug-ins (Recommendations)

I like the Softube TSAR-1 Reverb and use it quite a bit. They offer a demo if you wanted to check it out.

The Lexicon reverbs are good too. Not sure what your budget is, but they have both lower end MPX and higher end PCM plug-ins available.

YYR123 11-13-2017 11:24 AM

Love the lexicons

I have the LXP’s for sale if your interested (PM me if interested)

Reverb 1 is really good also...and affordable used.

There are so many it may come down to price

deanrichard 11-13-2017 12:07 PM

I'm really enjoying Seventh Heaven, and I also like the Valhalla verbs. The new SoundToys Little Plate (free) is getting used too. There are plenty of terrific reverb choices out there, so in the end you will probably have to try them out to see what you like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboardharvey (Post 2459331)
Hello, can anybody recommend what their favorite reverb plug-ins are? I'm planning to upgrade from the standard d-verb plug-in. I was looking into the Abbey Road plug-in from Waves, but was looking for other recommendations/price range. Thank you!

junkgear 11-13-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanrichard (Post 2459355)
I'm really enjoying Seventh Heaven, and I also like the Valhalla verbs. The new SoundToys Little Plate (free) is getting used too. There are plenty of terrific reverb choices out there, so in the end you will probably have to try them out to see what you like.

Seventh Heaven; I forgot about that one. Another great reverb worth checking out.

Raphie 11-13-2017 02:13 PM

I just love SSL X-verb and everything ValhallaDSP

YYR123 11-13-2017 04:01 PM

Wow, 7th Heaven.

Bricasti reverbs for $69, wow. If they are even decent it’s a good deal.

skateboardharvey 11-13-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanrichard (Post 2459355)

I had seen a few videos recommending the free SoundToys Little Plate reverb. I like how it sounds, plus that price isn't too bad... thanks to everybody for the recommendations. I appreciate it!

JFreak 11-13-2017 06:30 PM

Exponential Audio R4

albee1952 11-13-2017 09:05 PM

You might also consider the Slate reverb(it covers Lexicon, classic plates, and several other hardware pieces all in a single plugin). While you're looking at that, look at the Slate Everything bundle. As a subscription, its pretty affordable and covers a ton of ground. I also use the IK Classik reverb package on most every mix(and Valhala also gets plenty of use). Waves Abbey Road is a nice plugin, but is quite limited(although I still use it):o