Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Artist Series (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Mc Control..Fader banks on mix page (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=295677)

hot lipps 02-27-2011 04:12 PM

Mc Control..Fader banks on mix page

Im on pthd native. Now on the mixer window in pt I was able to bank faders via a presonus faderport. If and when I banked to tracks that were not visible on my screen, the screen would jump to those faders once I banked to them.

I recently added a mc control and in my few days putting it thru the paces, I noticed that I can bank to faders off the screen, but pt wont slide the screen over showing the newly selected faders on the mix window.

I hope this is just my stupidity and there is a toggle switch that I have to check.

Can I do this with eucon?

GW 02-27-2011 04:40 PM

Re: Mc Control..Fader banks on mix page

Go to Eu Control Settings (Green E at the upper right), Surfaces and see if you have checked "MC Control banks individually"?

hot lipps 02-27-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GW (Post 1758912)
Go to Eu Control Settings (Green E at the upper right), Surfaces and see if you have checked "MC Control banks individually"?

Its greyed out and UN-checked. seems like the only way to un-grey it is to have multiple control units.

GW 02-28-2011 07:35 AM

Sorry, my bad. It's first when you turn on the MC Mix you can check that box.

hot lipps 02-28-2011 03:48 PM

is this even possible? Tech support?

JR Fountain 03-02-2011 11:18 AM

Ya I'd like to know if this is possible too. Just picked up an MC Mix and I was a bit surprised it didn't do it as PT has a preference under "Mixing" that specifically says "Mix Window Follows Bank Selection".

JR

hot lipps 03-04-2011 11:32 AM

Euphonix tech support emailed me back about this and they say it's a PT9 issue. How that slipped thru the cracks I have no clue. Hopefully they connect a mc control and do a session with more than 20 tracks and notice this.

JR Fountain 03-04-2011 01:28 PM

Awesome...well hopefully it gets addressed in the next update.

hot lipps 03-09-2011 10:56 PM

9.0.2 installed

euphonix 2.5.7 installed

filmware 1.2.6 installed

open session, bank faders and.........

same as before.

$7K on PT|HD native, $1300 on McControl and I still cant bank to faders off screen and have the screen slip over.

DigiTechSupt 03-10-2011 09:35 AM

Our apologies on this one - it's something that's in the works, but I do not have a specific timeframe for integration.