Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   IK Multimedia ARC 2 room correction AAX (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=349743)

syndicat 01-16-2014 12:23 PM

IK Multimedia ARC 2 room correction AAX

Hi all,

it seems to me there is no AAX64 available from the ARC 2 room correction system from IK Multimedia.

Does anyone know further about? I.e. plans from IK to provide one? Has anyone a solution to use ARC 2 (or similiar RTAS) plugins in PT 11?

many thanks for your time.

cheerioh,

Niels.

Craig F 01-16-2014 12:39 PM

Re: IK Multimedia ARC 2 room correction AAX

asking IK would be the better path

ChazC 01-16-2014 02:26 PM

I emailed support a couple of weeks ago as I wanted to get it from JRR while it was 50% off if AAX was on the cards.

They said they're hoping to have the AAX version available in a couple of weeks so...

SOON!

:rolleyes:

nst7 01-16-2014 05:39 PM

Someone from IK mentioned on Gearslutz that ARC AAX was coming in a couple of weeks as well.

WarrenG 01-17-2014 12:53 AM

I've heard this too, in a post that I'd added on the IK forum a week or so ago. But then again, they said that 6 months ago too.

You can use ARC2 on PT11 by using Bluecat Patchwork (I use this and it works a treat) or MB-7 (I used this before Patchwork was released).

WarrenG 01-18-2014 01:54 AM

I've had an update on this and it is in beta test now, so maybe we'll see it sometime this summer...

Franklyn 01-19-2014 03:39 AM

this summer ?!? :(
a long time.
is this your opinion or did they say that?
i hope it is coming soon ...

Benny_Cha_Cha 01-20-2014 07:08 AM

IK Multimedia ARC 2 room correction AAX

I've been having issues with my aax 32 version of ARC 2. IK tech support has told me that there is an update coming very soon and it will include 64bit AAX support. I hope it's true as the ARC has proved to be unreliable for me. The plugin does not remember my last settings (most of the time.)

Peter - IK Multimedia 01-20-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarrenG (Post 2122657)
I've had an update on this and it is in beta test now, so maybe we'll see it sometime this summer...

It is being tested now, but we can delay it until summer if you'd prefer :)

Peter - IK Multimedia 01-30-2014 11:24 AM

I apologize for the delay - we did experience a showstopper during previous testing and we have fixed that and will be releasing it after this current round of testing. Thank you for your patience.