Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Artist Series (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Artist Mix Auto Bank To Selected Fixed! (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=337619)

Chief Technician 04-16-2013 05:00 PM

Artist Mix Auto Bank To Selected Fixed!

Thank you AVID for fixing the auto bank to selected bug with the Artist Mix surface. That was a really quick turnaround between the time I reported the issue and v2.7.1 was released. You have made one of the mixers I work with very happy.

Audioartist 04-17-2013 05:44 AM

Re: Artist Mix Auto Bank To Selected Fixed!

I wish they were as quick with the fixing of the EQ page not always showing.

(Problems after show/hide tracks and after switching layouts also if you duplicate a track, the duplicated tracks EQ doesnt show and if you add a new track, the EQ on the track before that wont´show.)

Chief Technician 04-17-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audioartist (Post 2031308)
I wish they were as quick with the fixing of the EQ page not always showing.

On which surface?

Audioartist 04-18-2013 03:24 AM

Thats strange.. it´s only on the artist mix, not on the artist control.

The control behaves differently, if I select a track without EQ plug-in and then after that select a track with a EQ, I have to hit the EQ button again.

On the artist mix, hitting the EQ button, it latches, and that seems to be the cause.
If I de-select EQ on mix surface before changing layouts, duplicating, deleting, show/hide tracks, it will find the EQ plug-in without having to de-activate/re-activate the EQ.

It´s a workaround, but if I forget to de-select EQ, it seems to crash a lot easier.

Chief Technician 04-18-2013 03:30 PM

Please search protools.ideascale.com for this issue, and if it is not posted, please post it as a bug.

priorytools 04-20-2013 11:59 AM

I'm sorry , , but can I just clarify this banking "bug" .

With the mix window open in Pro Tools, on the Artist/MC Mix you hit the bank right button. .
In the Pro Tools mix window we see the blue surround on 8 channels' track selection boxes move to the next 8 channels to the right. . Fab. . let's keep hitting the MC/Artist channel bank button & we see the same result until the channels go off screen to the right . . The screen doesn't jump to the right to keep the select 8 channels in view. . as it does with say Pro Control .

V boring . .

Any chance this will change ?
:-)

Emcha_audio 04-23-2013 07:10 AM

Worked on a Artist Mix the other day and was sorry to see that this was a happening too. Felt weird not to see the mix window move on the second screen. But then again when I have a control surface I rarely look at that screen although I do see it from the corner of the eye.:(

southboundloco 04-23-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emcha_audio (Post 2033654)
Worked on a Artist Mix the other day and was sorry to see that this was a happening too. Felt weird not to see the mix window move on the second screen. But then again when I have a control surface I rarely look at that screen although I do see it from the corner of the eye.:(

if i'm not mistaken this feature is NOT implemented with the Artist Series...WHY? @!#$ knows...:mad:

Emcha_audio 04-23-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southboundloco (Post 2033657)
if i'm not mistaken this feature is NOT implemented with the Artist Series...WHY? @!#$ knows...:mad:

No clue, maybe it's going to be implemented with eucon 3.0 Let's hope.

priorytools 04-23-2013 09:06 AM

Works with a command 8 though . .