Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   You dont have any Licenses in your account (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=378334)

Rudiekazu2 02-28-2016 10:50 PM

You dont have any Licenses in your account

Last night out of nowhere....except hell maybe......i go to open Pro Tools .....and for the first time i get a pop up box saying "Software Activation" and a button that says Activate...so i click on it...actually i clicked the Quit button first but that just closed out everything...anyway...when i click Activate i get a pop up box that ask's for my ID and Password....i put them in and click Next.....and i get a pop up that says....
SELECT LICENSE TO ACTIVATE: You dont have any licenses in yer account, or none of the licenses there have activation's abailable. You do not have any pending deliveries for the licenseyou need to authorize the software. You may need to visit the Avid site to get a License deposited to yer account.
So i go to the Avid site and check, everything there seems fine. My PT 11 is there and registered. I check the I-lok site and it is ok too.....saying my License Experation is NEVER !!! So...i have no clue....does anybody have any suggestions.
ps....i just used PT earlier in the day.....and i didnt change ANYTHING.....i swear ...nothing...didnt upgrade anything

crizdee 02-28-2016 11:11 PM

Re: You dont have any Licenses in your account

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudiekazu2 (Post 2338922)
Last night out of nowhere....except hell maybe......i go to open Pro Tools .....and for the first time i get a pop up box saying "Software Activation" and a button that says Activate...so i click on it...actually i clicked the Quit button first but that just closed out everything...anyway...when i click Activate i get a pop up box that ask's for my ID and Password....i put them in and click Next.....and i get a pop up that says....
SELECT LICENSE TO ACTIVATE: You dont have any licenses in yer account, or none of the licenses there have activation's abailable. You do not have any pending deliveries for the licenseyou need to authorize the software. You may need to visit the Avid site to get a License deposited to yer account.
So i go to the Avid site and check, everything there seems fine. My PT 11 is there and registered. I check the I-lok site and it is ok too.....saying my License Experation is NEVER !!! So...i have no clue....does anybody have any suggestions.
ps....i just used PT earlier in the day.....and i didnt change ANYTHING.....i swear ...nothing...didnt upgrade anything

Hi,

Maybe try re-installing the ilok manager which will also make sure you have the latest version.

If the ilok is showing in the ilok licence manager ok, then it should be all good.

See what the new licence centre install does!

Chris

Rudiekazu2 02-29-2016 07:37 AM

thanks for the idea.....went back to the i-Lok page and updated the firmware for the i-Lok itself......then rebooted....PT opened back up...seems to be ok now....thanks again

sanchezalec321 02-24-2017 12:16 PM

Good Afternoon,

I am currently experiencing similar issues.
I currently have a Pro Tools 12 educational annual subscription. I just moved from a PC to Mac, and am having this exact issue. The licenses are on iLok manager, I've tried loading them onto the iLok, then starting Pro Tools, and also removing them and starting Pro Tools.

I can get Pro Tools First to work fine, Pro Tools 12 remains an issue. Please assist as soon as possible.

Thank you.

jeffro 02-24-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanchezalec321 (Post 2414643)
Good Afternoon,

I am currently experiencing similar issues.
I currently have a Pro Tools 12 educational annual subscription. I just moved from a PC to Mac, and am having this exact issue. The licenses are on iLok manager, I've tried loading them onto the iLok, then starting Pro Tools, and also removing them and starting Pro Tools.

I can get Pro Tools First to work fine, Pro Tools 12 remains an issue. Please assist as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Welcome to the community.

Starting a support case for you so please look for a case notice email.

amishsixstringer 10-05-2017 02:17 PM

I'm having this exact same issue.

My Ilok shows an active license with the expiration date next year. This was working yesterday. I took the ilok out of the computer, now that it is plugged in, protools wants me to activate the ilok license, but says there are no licenses available. I have the most recent license manager. I uninstalled the manager and reinstalled. No help.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Neil

TOM@METRO 10-05-2017 03:03 PM

This recently happened to me. It was a glitch in the "TLC" option. After updating "TLC," licenses were unavailable. I had to go into ILM and disable TLC, then run Pro Tools, then go back and re-choose the "TLC" option. Then all was back to normal.

amishsixstringer 10-06-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOM@METRO (Post 2452689)
This recently happened to me. It was a glitch in the "TLC" option. After updating "TLC," licenses were unavailable. I had to go into ILM and disable TLC, then run Pro Tools, then go back and re-choose the "TLC" option. Then all was back to normal.

Thanks for your reply. I truly appreciate it.

What is TLC? I scanned around in the ilok manager a bit, but didn't seem to find anything using that acronym.

Much appreciation.

Neil

YYR123 10-06-2017 06:58 AM

ZDT - Zero Down Time

TLC - theft and loss coverage

https://ilok.com/#!zdt-details

TOM@METRO 10-06-2017 10:19 AM

Thanks, Daniel.