Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (http://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Virtual Instruments (http://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   SOMEBODY....help me with my VIRUS INDIGO. (http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=317816)

muhis1 02-19-2012 10:31 PM

SOMEBODY....help me with my VIRUS INDIGO.

Help me someone!!!....I just love my virus Indigo......BUT....

..My patches are fckd up. One of the osc gets pitched like 4 oct down on all of my patches. I've tried to google the problem and at some link someone said that you could download the default library from ACCESS and get rid of the problem. But I can't seem to find it.

Tried everything like installing the version 7 and version 8 but after a short short time the patch library gets fckd up again.

....AND I've been here at DUC before, and then the 7.4 version worked for me for a while but now nothing seems to work.

/Kermit

I'm on HD2 accel, Mac Pro, 10.6.8, and PT9

muhis1 02-23-2012 10:42 PM

Solved!! Due to an awesome friend!! :-)

YOONIQ 04-07-2012 02:51 PM

Re: SOMEBODY....help me with my VIRUS INDIGO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by muhis1 (Post 1905346)
Solved!! Due to an awesome friend!! :-)

Hi muhis1.
Please let me know what you needed to do to solve the problem, as I'm going nuts with it.
Cheers
Ollie

bradp 04-07-2012 03:31 PM

hi yoo,
i sent him the patches and i think he replaced his with mine. took care of the problem.
i think i still have them if you want them.. lemme know

YOONIQ 04-09-2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradp (Post 1919875)
hi yoo,
i sent him the patches and i think he replaced his with mine. took care of the problem.
i think i still have them if you want them.. lemme know

Hi Brad.
I just saw in your setup list, at the bottom of your email, that you are on PT10 native now.
I take that you are not using the Indigo plug in anymore is that correct?
Did Indigo run on PT9 with the Virus version 8.0 after you had the patches change by your friend or was it running in 7.4.2?
Cheers
Ollie

bradp 04-09-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOONIQ (Post 1920225)
Hi Brad.
I just saw in your setup list, at the bottom of your email, that you are on PT10 native now.
I take that you are not using the Indigo plug in anymore is that correct?
Did Indigo run on PT9 with the Virus version 8.0 after you had the patches change by your friend or was it running in 7.4.2?
Cheers
Ollie

hi yoo,
i am not using the VI now, sadly. i love that synth, but its no more for me. i had a pt 7.4 tdm(HD2 accel) running for a LONG time. it was very stable. i never had pt8 or 9.. i upped when digi (avid) was moving on from tdm. i will be selling my lic for VI now..i dont think they will come out with a native version, do you?
luck with your virus! ;-)

YOONIQ 04-10-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradp (Post 1920231)
hi yoo,
i am not using the VI now, sadly. i love that synth, but its no more for me. i had a pt 7.4 tdm(HD2 accel) running for a LONG time. it was very stable. i never had pt8 or 9.. i upped when digi (avid) was moving on from tdm. i will be selling my lic for VI now..i dont think they will come out with a native version, do you?
luck with your virus! ;-)

Hi Brad.
Thanks for the reply.
No, I don't think that AVID is continuing with VI as it is connected to the chip set used in the old TDM cards.
ACCESS is going to be happy about that. lol
Cheers
Ollie