Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Can't log into my AVID master account (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=378250)

stevengould 02-26-2016 05:39 PM

Can't log into my AVID master account

The email on file is one that I don't have access to anymore. I tried to log in regardless and got locked out. I can now not get the email to reset my account. The hard drive in my Mac crashed and I desperately need to re-download ProTools because I have a massive project I have to complete this weekend. Tried calling support at shortly after 4pm only to find out they close early on Fridays. HELP. I really need to get access to my account. If anyone is there, please let me know what I can do. Thank you.

jeffro 02-26-2016 06:45 PM

Re: Can't log into my AVID master account

Welcome to the community.

Check your PM's... you should be all set now.

matthewyane 12-16-2016 11:23 AM

I'm having the same issue could someone help me

jeffro 12-16-2016 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthewyane (Post 2401615)
I'm having the same issue could someone help me

Welcome to the community. Please check your PMs.

Jrizzo15 05-19-2017 07:58 PM

I too have this same problem. I have pro tools 9 and I want to be able to download it onto my new Mac Book pro OS sierra. But the email that I used before is my old college email so I cannot access it anymore. I also bought pro tools 9 in a store and have a different registration number compared to if I were to buy it offline. Please I need help logging into my avid master account so I can start using pro tools again.

Southsidemusic 05-19-2017 08:36 PM

Hi

You dont need access to your old email account to login to Avid. You can use whatever email ypu registered with as you dont need to email yourself anything. If you registered with the college email and password it will still work to login.

Jrizzo15 05-19-2017 08:40 PM

Appreciate the reply! I understand but the problem is that I no longer remember the password that I used. If i were to try to recover the password I wouldn't be able to.

Southsidemusic 05-19-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrizzo15 (Post 2431446)
Appreciate the reply! I understand but the problem is that I no longer remember the password that I used. If i were to try to recover the password I wouldn't be able to.

Got it. Thats a problem. I will escalate this to Avid and someone will be in touch.

Welcome to the Community :-) This will get sorted so don't worry about that.

jeffro 05-24-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrizzo15 (Post 2431443)
I too have this same problem. I have pro tools 9 and I want to be able to download it onto my new Mac Book pro OS sierra. But the email that I used before is my old college email so I cannot access it anymore. I also bought pro tools 9 in a store and have a different registration number compared to if I were to buy it offline. Please I need help logging into my avid master account so I can start using pro tools again.

Welcome to the community.

I see that Arianne helped via your support case.

stockhausensyndrome 07-13-2017 10:29 AM

Hi all,

I am having the same problem as some of the users above. I have forgotten the password to my Avid account and no longer have access to that email address in order to reset it. Would someone please be able to help?

Thanks in advance!