Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2019 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   PT Cloud Colaboration lost ALL my stuff ... (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=408834)

spock999 03-08-2020 02:53 PM

PT Cloud Colaboration lost ALL my stuff ...

Last friday we did a lot of cleaning, mixing and tweaking of some New Project Now 2 day`s Later. AVIDE lost EVERYTHING !!! that`s many hours going to Crap and we are using a paid cloud acount not the free stuff

When I try to load them back NOTHING as been saved from all the change did we are back the original Project That`s a waist of money and time

I also check Revision it say there No revision

So Should I just ask for my Money Back and forget about that Crap ?

JFreak 03-08-2020 03:36 PM

Re: PT Cloud Colaboration lost ALL my stuff ...

I'm sure they have backups. Have you already created a support case for your problem?

cwsand 03-10-2020 12:59 AM

I've never used the Cloud Collaboration, but as with anything, always keep a backup!

daeron80 03-10-2020 08:28 AM

Definitely start a support case right away. But also check your cache - the data might be there. Documents/Pro Tools/Project Cache/ find the .ptproject file with the appropriate date. Right-click and "show package contents". (That's for Mac - if you're on Windows, the process is different but similar.) Check the Audio Files for the missing audio files, and the Revision History folder for auto-saves and manual saves with the desired date/time stamp.

spock999 03-12-2020 01:31 PM

Thanks for your time. We already open a ticket and also check the cash but nothing is working.

I don`t understand that Avid put all that money into something but give almost no info and support ?

spock999 03-13-2020 08:54 AM

Still NOTHING from avid, So we tried again last Night with a Basic Project. I shared all the tracks and relinquish the 3 guitars tracks so my partner could work, he did is 3 tracks with the auto activate and still No share ????

I use Pro Tools 2019.6 and he`s using the latest update. I`m on a PC and he`s on a Mac.

jeffro 03-13-2020 12:34 PM

Couldn't find a case with your account, what's the case #? Can you please add me as a contact in Avid Link so I can start a Project with you?

spock999 03-13-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffro (Post 2556945)
Couldn't find a case with your account, what's the case #? Can you please add me as a contact in Avid Link so I can start a Project with you?

It`s under my partner`s name I`l get back to you with a case # and ask him to to add you as a contact. is name is : Jean-Pierre Morissette

spock999 03-15-2020 11:49 AM

Thanks again for your time, it looks like human error LOL or misunderstanding of the mechanic of the Avid Cloud.

We deleted everything and start from scratch and it`s 50/50 so far, will get back to you

jeffro 03-15-2020 08:00 PM

Thanks for posting more info. Still happy to connect through Avid Link if that's helpful.