Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Display problem with AAX Plug-ins Chart (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=325393)

Darryl Ramm 07-12-2012 12:01 PM

Display problem with AAX Plug-ins Chart

Avid - Just FYI the list of plugins embedded as a html frame in the sticky above shows up as a completely blank page in on my Firefox 13.0.1 on Mac OS X Lion. It renders OK in Safari.

Darryl

jeffro 07-12-2012 12:05 PM

Re: List of AAX Plugs sticky web browser issue

Thanks Darryl for letting us know. It's working fine in Firefox 13.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.8, so we'll look into this further.

Emcha_audio 07-12-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm (Post 1948375)
Avid - Just FYI the list of plugins embedded as a html frame in the sticky above shows up as a completely blank page in on my Firefox 13.0.1 on Mac OS X Lion. It renders OK in Safari.

Darryl

Although on Firefox 13.0.1 on windows 7 it's showing alright. Guessing it's either mac thing or a user problem (ie not the fault of the user per say but on his computer for some reason, it doesn't work)

Bruce Paine 07-12-2012 12:07 PM

It shows correctly on my OS X 10.7.4 in Firefox 13.0.1, so it could be a temporary caching issue.

Sonopolis 07-12-2012 12:10 PM

Works fine here on Mac and Firefox 12.0.

However it would be nice if the header of the table would stay visible all the time and not scroll with the list.

Darryl Ramm 07-12-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm (Post 1948375)

Darryl

EDIT: actually its caused by having the "Google Disconnect" extension loaded in Firefox. I've not looked into what is going on here and what Google Docs is trying to do that upsets the extension. Seems worth finding a cleaner way of providing this info than embedding a Google Doc in a html frame.

Cheers

Darryl

musicman691 07-12-2012 02:23 PM

Works okay in FF 9.0.3

And thanks for the sticky

jeffro 07-12-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm (Post 1948388)
EDIT: actually its caused by having the "Google Disconnect" extension loaded in Firefox. I've not looked into what is going on here and what Google Docs is trying to do that upsets the extension. Seems worth finding a cleaner way of providing this info than embedding a Google Doc in a html frame.

Thanks for clarifying the cause. Added a footnote under the table in case someone else runs into this.

Still investigating better ways to serve it up, but we decided it was best to get the info out there now.

Darryl Ramm 07-12-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidJeffC (Post 1948459)
Thanks for clarifying the cause. Added a footnote under the table in case someone else runs into this.

Still investigating better ways to serve it up, but we decided it was best to get the info out there now.

Absolutely, thanks for publishing this.

Darryl