Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Tea Room.. (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=144860)

lemix 10-02-2005 08:44 AM

Re: The Tea Room..!!

Yes, have a green tea
thanx on the Office 97 check. I just don't want to contaminate my fresh install, as everything runs great ! Except..whatshouldmecallit...hmm..Protools LE ?? Really
OK, BGvox..we must have a capable singer around here..

later, just got the dog for the day..

yOkO 10-02-2005 08:56 AM

morning dudes
just a quick hello
be good...if not, invite

lemix 10-02-2005 01:18 PM

Hey..
"invite" who / what ?
take care Amigo...

superpenguin79 10-02-2005 08:30 PM

Hey guys,

checking in at the moment, been working on a re-vamp of the good old website today and re-launch... I am going to be holding a fall "studio sale" as one might call it soon to make room for some new toys I have ordered. hehe

Yoko: how are the horns coming man, and who are you inviting there dude?

Andrew: yeah, I hear you about the contamination thing. I always make a system backup before any new piece of software is installed any time just for that purpose... takes a while, but it is better safe than sorry eh? Have fun with the dog man!

Anyone else around here this evening? Haven't seen Kenny around here in a while to check in on the track.. hehe Stiff and Danji seem to be on a come and go basis eh? It would be cool to have everyone around more regularly to chat... *shrugs* well, I will chat y'all later.

btw... please do drop by the new design of charlienaebeck.com and let me know what you all think of the new design and check out the new tunes that I uploaded. peace

superpenguin79 10-02-2005 08:33 PM

oh, btw.... if you all remember a while back when I got an Apex 435 I was having troubles getting levels from it... I totally re-wired my system and took the Mackie 1202 out of the picture and went directly into the MBox and rebooted the entire system and it works a million times better than before!!! so I believe the mixer is good caus I tested it on a PA, but it is departing the studio as I like the Digi pre's better than the 1202 pre's now.. off to have a G and some ice cream. peace

lemix 10-03-2005 05:37 AM

Quote:

off to have a G and some ice cream. peace

You are joking..right ? NOT ???
Oh my...

superpenguin79 10-03-2005 09:24 AM

nope, vanilla ice cream and Guinness... after a few Guinness, you don't even taste the difference too bad... every now and then I just eat really weird s**t...

what is everyone up to today?

bassbuddy 10-03-2005 09:25 AM

Hey guys,

Yeah Charlie...sorry I have not been chatting with you guys as much..nothing personal, just really busy gigging and recording. Also, I have to discipline myself from too much time being wasted in idle internet junk. I'm sure you guys know what i mean. Time goes by so quickly, and all of a sudden... you know what I mean.

About Ducthang, I can't even really remember what I played....I do think the 2nd track feel better,if i recall. It sounds like everyone is cool here . I'll try and pop in more often.

Go Yankees...!!!

Best,

def lime

lemix 10-03-2005 10:30 AM

Yo Def Lime,
Yes, 2nd track is the one
BTW, thanx for that link
a

superpenguin79 10-03-2005 11:01 AM

Hey Kenny, no worries man, time flies when you're having fun! yes, you laid down the 2nd bass track for DUCthang. We're getting close to finishing in the next couple weeks or so maybe... have fun with the gigging and recording man! peace