Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Some great plugin deals at JRR shop to celebrate 21 years (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=405402)

crizdee 06-26-2019 10:12 AM

Some great plugin deals at JRR shop to celebrate 21 years

Hi,

There's some huge discounts going on at JRR shop right now in celebration of 21 years in business. Including free metric halo delay, but be quick this delay i think finishes today. all details below...

https://www.jrrshop.com/features/specials/

Chris

amagras 06-26-2019 10:26 AM

Re: Some great plugin deals at JRR shop to celebrate 21 years

Thanks!!
Plugin Alliance just sent a $20 voucher and some plugins are $5, $10 and $19

Benoni 06-26-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2530921)
Thanks!!
Plugin Alliance just sent a $20 voucher and some plugins are $5, $10 and $19

Yeah buddy, got Bassdude yesterday and the Engl R765 today. Great deals.

amagras 06-26-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benoni (Post 2530947)

I should have gotten the ENGL but I was seduced by the free s#!t: the chorus and the kick drum plugin.

henningaround 06-26-2019 12:33 PM

Metric Halo Dirty Delay for free :)

musicman691 06-27-2019 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benoni (Post 2530947)

Already had Bassdude and both Engls; picked up the Chandler GAV19 amp for $9.

amagras 06-27-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman691 (Post 2531066)
Already had Bassdude and both Engls; picked up the Chandler GAV19 amp for $9.

It works where it works but when it does...it's perfect! I'm planning on getting the red ENGL tomorrow, it's the only one I don't have.

BTW, have you guys tried the Nembrini amps?

musicman691 06-27-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amagras (Post 2531114)
It works where it works but when it does...it's perfect! I'm planning on getting the red ENGL tomorrow, it's the only one I don't have.

BTW, have you guys tried the Nembrini amps?

Can't say that I have. The BST100 look like a Soldano which has a sound I've never been fond of. The MRH810 looks like a Marshall and it's only $29 (reduced from $137) whereas the BST100 is $137.

DonaldM 06-27-2019 01:36 PM

All these deals look great, but the thing is, do I really need any more plugins right now? I have many excellent ones already between my Waves stuff, the Avid package of all the pro stuff, and several others I've picked up along the way. I can't think of any plugin that's going to add that one thing I don't already have. I need/want to become as expert as I can be with what I already own.

I look at it this way. If I can't produce a good (or hopefully great) sounding mix or composition with the tools I already have, another new tool isn't going to fix that!

amagras 06-27-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldM (Post 2531171)
All these deals look great, but the thing is, do I really need any more plugins right now? I have many excellent ones already between my Waves stuff, the Avid package of all the pro stuff, and several others I've picked up along the way. I can't think of any plugin that's going to add that one thing I don't already have. I need/want to become as expert as I can be with what I already own.

I look at it this way. If I can't produce a good (or hopefully great) sounding mix or composition with the tools I already have, another new tool isn't going to fix that!

I agree, my list of plugins I can't live without was really short and still remains pretty short even though I've discovered a few that I simply don't want to live without for their simplicity of use but getting new plugins is always fun, exciting and well, a large variety of guitar amps is necessary