Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Unable to start ASC (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=389968)

Hugh-H 03-25-2017 01:15 PM

Unable to start ASC

Hello,
I am attempting a transfer of ownership. I have an ASC and have attempted the large amount of data entry five times and each time I'm met with -
"Error: Error occurred while trying to load a VisualForce page. Please try again later." I have tried repeatedly and it does not go through.

I'm able to enter my ASC and it comes up with the company name filled out, so presumably the ASC is valid. The error happens after all the other data has been entered.

Please advise, I can't start a support case because it won't let me so I had to come here.

Hugh

jeffro 03-25-2017 04:33 PM

Re: Unable to start ASC

Sorry to hear this isn't working. I started a case for you so please respond to that with your info. Thanks!

Hugh-H 03-27-2017 11:04 AM

Hello Jeffro,

Thank you again, I received an email, we'll see if it works out.
Hugh

Hugh-H 04-05-2017 10:12 AM

Hello Jeffro,

Thank you once again for the assistance, Carlo was able to get the license and parts transferred.
Hugh

Rockman-Songwriter123 06-18-2019 06:21 PM

Hi guys,

I am having the exact same problem. Exact same scenario. Trying to do a transfer of ownership. I have the required form filled out by both parties, and I have an ASC code, but I keep getting the Visualforce page error. So I'm not getting anywhere.

I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!

Rockman

jeffro 06-19-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockman-Songwriter123 (Post 2529972)
Hi guys,

I am having the exact same problem. Exact same scenario. Trying to do a transfer of ownership. I have the required form filled out by both parties, and I have an ASC code, but I keep getting the Visualforce page error. So I'm not getting anywhere.

I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!

Rockman

Sorry for the trouble, will get a case going for you...

jeffro 06-19-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockman-Songwriter123 (Post 2529972)
...Trying to do a transfer of ownership...

Found a case in progress that's in the seller's name (also where the ASC was assigned), so that should be resolved soon.

Nicolas Machet 08-19-2019 07:50 AM

Hello Jeffro and others,

Same issues for me. I am attempting a transfer of ownership. The ASC is still valide but each time I'm met with -
"Error: Error occurred while trying to load a VisualForce page. Please try again later." I have tried repeatedly (more than ten times with Google Chrome or Safari at different time) and it does not go through.

Please advise, I can't start a support case because it won't let me so I had to come here. Hope you can help me.

Deep thanks,
Nicolas

DigiTechSupt 08-19-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicolas Machet (Post 2535789)
Hello Jeffro and others,

Same issues for me. I am attempting a transfer of ownership. The ASC is still valide but each time I'm met with -
"Error: Error occurred while trying to load a VisualForce page. Please try again later." I have tried repeatedly (more than ten times with Google Chrome or Safari at different time) and it does not go through.

Please advise, I can't start a support case because it won't let me so I had to come here. Hope you can help me.

Deep thanks,
Nicolas

I've started a support case regarding your concern. Licensing team should be in touch with you soon.

-Tope

peterle 08-31-2019 04:46 AM

...same here unable to start ASC , for transfer of ownership ,

>>> Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page <<<<<<

already paid the fee , no support.

Order Id is 7269492

wy simple things get often complicated with avid?

is an ASC only via telephone possible????