Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   PTControl 19.5.1 does not change open plugins as it was (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=405424)

Ale 06-28-2019 07:03 AM

PTControl 19.5.1 does not change open plugins as it was

Hi there
Since i updated to 19.5 or 19.5.1 the software does not work as it has been the last years.

I open an EQ via PTControl (This still works)
In every former version i clicked into another track on the computer monitor then automatically the eq of that track was opened. This was a very nice thing as I always had the EQ of that track open. Now it just close the plug and does not open any eq on another track.

This behavior is also broken for sends and pans.
Since everything is broken the software use useless to me.
Does anyone have the same behavior?

Support could not help

Ale

BScout 06-28-2019 08:25 AM

Re: PTControl 19.5.1 does not change open plugins as it was

Read the release notes for Eucontrol before installing.

There are now options. They are outlined in the release notes when new versions come out.

Brandonx1 06-30-2019 07:04 PM

I agree. I really liked the way it used to work.

FYI if you attn the EQ on the bottom row of knobs, the EQ plug in will follow the pro tools track selection.

Ale 07-03-2019 12:35 AM

@Bscout
i updated a lot of apps on my ipad and i did not see that PT Control was selected for update. From then on you have no chance to use the software if you do not use the latest EUCONTROL.

There are no options that change this behavior.

@Brandonx1
What did you mean with bottom row. I only have PTControl ant no Artistmix/S3/s6...

Ale

Brandonx1 07-03-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ale (Post 2531753)
@Brandonx1
What did you mean with bottom row. I only have PTControl ant no Artistmix/S3/s6...

Sorry about that. I think I just assumed you had an S3. I don't know how to do that without a S3.

BScout 07-03-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ale (Post 2531753)
There are no options that change this behavior.

The options are in Eucontrol. General page.
That is about the behaviour with plugins.

Not about installing or not installing a version of Eucontrol or the Control app. That is on you to be responsible for what is installed or not.

Ale 08-22-2019 01:25 AM

the latest update Eucontrol 19.7 works now as normal as there is an option now in control software

Aleto change the behavior.