Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2019 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Where are Flanger, Black OP, and the rest of those plugins? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=406141)

Oroz 08-30-2019 06:45 AM

Where are Flanger, Black OP, and the rest of those plugins?

Just installed Pro Tools 2019.6 on a fresh installed OS but I can seem to find Flanger, Black OP, Gray Compressor, Vibe Phaser, Roto Speaker and all those plugins. I search all over my account and actually reinstalled 2 times de AIR Effects, AIR Instruments, and Expand!2 but I don't see anywhere those missing plugins.

Avid Link is not showing anything, it's says all is up to date.

I opened a finished session where I have a couple of those plugin.

What's up? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

64GTOBOY 08-30-2019 07:27 AM

Re: Where are Flanger, Black OP, and the rest of those plugins?

These are "M-Audio" plugins. Easiest to go to avid.com and on your products page under the ProTools tab click the arrow for Product Details and download links arrow and they should be there to download

musicman691 08-30-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 64GTOBOY (Post 2536714)
These are "M-Audio" plugins. Easiest to go to avid.com and on your products page under the ProTools tab click the arrow for Product Details and download links arrow and they should be there to download

No M-Audio stuff in my Avid account. There's a bunch of First AIR stuff - effects, instruments, XPand!2 for earlier versions of PT before 2019.6

JFreak 08-30-2019 08:30 AM

Shows on my Avid Link just fine

junkgear 08-30-2019 10:07 AM

You should be able to install them from Avid Link.
Or, if you have the complete plug-in bundle, they are included in that.

musicman691 08-30-2019 10:57 AM

I uninstalled Avid link and those plugins are nowheres in my Avid Master Account. If someone could post a screenshot of what this is supposed to look like in one's account that would be helpful.

BScout 08-30-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oroz (Post 2536707)
Just installed Pro Tools 2019.6 on a fresh installed OS but I can seem to find Flanger, Black OP, Gray Compressor, Vibe Phaser, Roto Speaker and all those plugins. I search all over my account and actually reinstalled 2 times de AIR Effects, AIR Instruments, and Expand!2 but I don't see anywhere those missing plugins.

Avid Link is not showing anything, it's says all is up to date.

I opened a finished session where I have a couple of those plugin.

What's up? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Those are not part of any of the AIR instrument/effect bundles. So reinstalling is doing nothing.

Those are part of the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle.
Scroll down on your Avid Pro Tools version to the last item in your my.avid.com account and look for:

Quote:

Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle

Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle 18.10 Mac (DMG) 1.56 GB
Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle 18.10 Win (ZIP) 1.3 GB
That's what you want.

Darryl Ramm 08-30-2019 11:11 AM

^^ Exactly, that is how most folks will get these.

MAudio??? -- They may have been a part of a promo bundle with MAudio gear at some time?? not sure, but they are certainly not Maudio plugins.

The Complete Plugin Bundle is the most likely way to get these: If so you need a subscription for the Complete Plugin Bundle (https://www.avid.com/plugins/avid-co...-plugin-bundle) for these to work. I'm not sure if Avid pulls the installer out of you account if you no longer have a subscription or not. But if you don't see it that may be what is happening. If you have a Complete Plugin Bundle subscription and no installer file a free licensing support ticket with Avid.

You could also have purchased those plugins individually, in which case they would show up as separate plugins in your downloads, and licenses on your iLok/in your iLok account.

amagras 08-30-2019 01:06 PM

I have half of them in my account as "additional content" and the other half under M-Audio [emoji23]

64GTOBOY 08-31-2019 07:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm (Post 2536751)
^^ Exactly, that is how most folks will get these.

MAudio??? -- They may have been a part of a promo bundle with MAudio gear at some time?? not sure, but they are certainly not Maudio plugins.

The Complete Plugin Bundle is the most likely way to get these: If so you need a subscription for the Complete Plugin Bundle (https://www.avid.com/plugins/avid-co...-plugin-bundle) for these to work. I'm not sure if Avid pulls the installer out of you account if you no longer have a subscription or not. But if you don't see it that may be what is happening. If you have a Complete Plugin Bundle subscription and no installer file a free licensing support ticket with Avid.

You could also have purchased those plugins individually, in which case they would show up as separate plugins in your downloads, and licenses on your iLok/in your iLok account.

^^^ This. FWIW I did not purchase a separate bundle ... AVID has modified my account products pages several times and this is the way it ended up last year-