PDA

View Full Version : getting plug ins out of demo mode???

parak
02-18-2003, 07:47 PM
You could try trashing the Waves prefs, or re-installing Waves. The next time you launch PT it should ask if you want to register Waves or run it in demo mode. That might work. Or you might try trashing DAE prefs. I'm just guessing. Hope that helps.

-Keith

Marcus Acker
02-19-2003, 12:22 AM
Im bought a waves gold bundle, and my plug ins are running in demo mode...Im new to this stuff. does ne-one know how to get them out of demo mode? thanks...Marcus

midigeek
03-01-2003, 02:49 AM
<<< You could try trashing the Waves prefs, or re-installing Waves. The next time you launch PT it should ask if you want to register Waves or run it in demo mode. That might work. Or you might try trashing DAE prefs. I'm just guessing. Hope that helps.>>>

All you need to do is locate the Authorization app
which should be located in the Waves 3.6 folder. Open it and copy the challenge into the clipboard. Then goto Waves.com and if you are registered then you can get a response for that challenge if you have not received one in the past. If you changed hard drives and need a new response then ask for one and then will approve it once they read your reason.

But it does not have anything to do with trashing preferences. If you just purchased the software and are NEW to the Pace copy protection then once you are registered at Waves.com then you should be able to take that challenge and get a valid response for the Gold bundle.

MS