PDA

View Full Version : Can you copy send routing?

McMasters
05-30-2002, 11:38 AM
I copy my inserts all the time. i.e. Ctrl+drag to the track I want to copy to. However I can't find a shortcut to copy send routing. Argh!?

Is there an easy way to put sends X and Y on my snare, tom1, tom2, tom3, without having to open the send pull down box (8 times) and select each one individually?

Thanks,

Rail Jon Rogut
05-30-2002, 03:17 PM
Drag & Drop (and copying, etc.) of sends has been promised to me in a future release.

Rail

Extreme Mixing
05-30-2002, 03:28 PM
It's not quite what your're asking for, but you can assign sends to a group of faders by selecting them, then hold option and shift while you assign the send. Unfortunately, it doesn't copy the send levels. I'm waiting for that one, too.

Jules
05-31-2002, 08:04 PM
You DO know about copy faders to send though dont you?

Thats' great for head phone mix creation...

images/icons/smile.gif

Extreme Mixing
06-03-2002, 04:05 PM
Excellent!

Steve

dancheung
06-04-2002, 12:56 AM
There is also a preference "send levels or mutes follows groups". Which I use a lot.

Dan

Mark Haliday
06-08-2002, 06:40 AM
Lately I have been using a strange but nonetheless efficient way of copying sends : I just duplicate the track with the sends on it and transfer to it whatever audio and inserts I need !. transferring the audio might be best done in waveform mode with cut and paste to get all automation if there is any.
Often this is faster than settings auxes by hand if you have several of them.