PDA

View Full Version : Artist Chat is offline even Though projects show up

jerrydee
06-03-2018, 07:16 AM
Artist Chat is offline even though projects show up in project window on startup and can be accessed. Unable to share any tracks, or search for people. It says "Search is disabled and in offline mode. Am signed into both app. manager and projects. This just happened out of nowhere. This is for a friend I have been collaborating with, we can not figure out what happened.

junkgear
06-04-2018, 06:15 AM
Is this working for you now?
There were some other posts about chat issues, so it could have just been a glitch with the chat system.

jerrydee
06-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Is this working for you now?
There were some other posts about chat issues, so it could have just been a glitch with the chat system.

No not working. He can not upload anything. When in artist chat it says "search is disabled and in offline mode" NOTHING uploads. It is like he is offline, but he is signed in.

spider1961
03-14-2021, 01:13 AM
Hi, any joy with this? Sounds like an issue i am having now when trying to setup collaboration...project is setup...im logged in to all the right places...but artists chat profile setup didn’t appear for me as it should have on initial entry. Project is there but nowt else works with no other tabs or menu options:mad:

Ive raised a Case a week ago...no response...1 day SLA? Not.

colliderman
03-14-2021, 06:48 PM
Hi, any joy with this? Sounds like an issue i am having now when trying to setup collaboration...project is setup...im logged in to all the right places...but artists chat profile setup didn’t appear for me as it should have on initial entry. Project is there but nowt else works with no other tabs or menu options:mad:

Ive raised a Case a week ago...no response...1 day SLA? Not.

Same problem here. I'm on 2018.12, Person I'm trying to collab with is on a current subscription plan and the latest version of Pro Tools and is also having the same problem so it seems widespread.

You contacted Avid support about this a week ago and haven't heard back?

spider1961
03-15-2021, 06:25 AM
Hi...yes...

Case id 04131898:

https://na49.salesforce.com/5005A00001PYSHo

don't know if you can see that or not?