PDA

View Full Version : Pro Tools Control working simultaneously with D-Command

Simon Li
11-21-2015, 06:51 PM
With D-Command 24 enabled already, I tried to enable EuCon(Pro Tools Control) on 12.3 but received popup msg saying it can't be done with Ethernet Controller enabled.

Is there anyway I can have both D-Command and Pro Tools Control working simultaneously? Will it be implemented in the future release?

dford
11-23-2015, 08:11 AM
With D-Command 24 enabled already, I tried to enable EuCon(Pro Tools Control) on 12.3 but received popup msg saying it can't be done with Ethernet Controller enabled.

Is there anyway I can have both D-Command and Pro Tools Control working simultaneously? Will it be implemented in the future release?

This will not work, and I don’t believe there is any plan to make this work. They work on two conflicting protocols. The ICON’s are Legacy ethernet controllers, I don’t believe there is any active developement on these controllers.

jacko
11-23-2015, 02:49 PM
Second hand D-Command is currently the biggest competitor for S3 + PT Dock. Even if it was easy to do, they wouldn't make iPad EUCON app working side by side with D-Command. They need S3 and Dock to sell.