PDA

View Full Version : Massey plugin support ?

Terry Wetzel
05-03-2014, 06:15 AM
Good morning. Can anyone steer me in the right direction for contacting Massey plugin help? I don't see any contact button or for that matter e-mail on the web site.
I realize that Massey is a small operator so if any of you can assist with this problem that would be great. First I downloaded a free version of the Massey Tape delay plug. I was happy with it and then I purchased the full version. Now I can't find the paid for plugin. Actually, when I add the tape delay as a track insert I'm not sure which one I'm using. (The settings revert when I close and reopen the session). Yes, I know I've inquired here before with similar posts but the problem remains. If the paid for plugins don't revert then I could tell the difference. Do they and if so why? Any advice to relieve my anxiety is appreciated. :confused:

Top Jimmy
05-03-2014, 09:04 AM
If you purchased the plugin, you now have a login at the website. Login to your account and download the full version along with the license code needed to authorize it.

Other than that, there is a place on the website called "Contact".

chrisdee
05-03-2014, 04:54 PM
help@masseyplugins.com

http://www.masseyplugins.com/#faq/contact

Terry Wetzel
05-04-2014, 05:36 AM
Thanks Top Jimmy & chrisdee. Please pardon my mental slowness! (I have a doctors excuse). :o

Terry Wetzel
05-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Top Jimmy. Thanks but, I logged in to the website ok and clicked contact where upon a list of things to try and solve the problem came up.
1). Open and inspect the digi design plugins folder. (I did).
2). Remove any and all plugins files that are questionable.
(example) L2007 demo, or i guess any listed plugin with the suffix demo).
(I did).
3). Delete the DAE Prefs folder. (I'm assuming this is the same as trashing
preferrences,(?). (I stopped at this point).
Then, Re run the full installer. Where can I find the full installer?
As to the E-mail. Just try sending one inquiring as to a solution to a problem. The only E-mail there is if you want to recieve advertisements!
I know I'm slow but I'm not stupid! Where do I find the full installer???
Thanks

Top Jimmy
05-04-2014, 07:58 AM
The moment you log into the Massey site, it should take you to your downloads. If it doesn't, one of the page tabs says "Full Versions". Go there and you'll find download links for your products. The full versions tab only shows up when you're logged in.

As for their contact info, it's at the bottom of the contact page. Christer already posted it. help@masseyplugins.com

Terry Wetzel
05-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Thanks again guys. I'll go on the site and try to find a solution to the problem. (I swear, if it was there I didn't see it!).