PDA

View Full Version : Drumagog 5 + Pro Tools 10 will they work ok?

GUITARRADELDIABLO
01-31-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi, I´m about to buy the Drumagog 5 but I´m not shure if they already fixed the problems that seems to showed before... does anyone can recommended me to buy or not to buy the Drumagog 5 for my Pro Tools 10.3.7?, and if it´s compatible with my OS X 10.9 Mavericks? which are working with the M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R. Thanks an advance, I will appreciate a lot your help!!!

phil2000
02-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Just don't :(
Bad support, slow updating, working unreliably. Go with Trigger… And I really hate to say this, 'cause I've invested a ton in Gog files before I switched….!

GUITARRADELDIABLO
02-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Ok, Thanks for the information bro, you helped me to save money and time, greetings from here bro!!!

dtmprod
02-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi, I´m about to buy the Drumagog 5 but I´m not shure if they already fixed the problems that seems to showed before... does anyone can recommended me to buy or not to buy the Drumagog 5 for my Pro Tools 10.3.7?, and if it´s compatible with my OS X 10.9 Mavericks? which are working with the M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R. Thanks an advance, I will appreciate a lot your help!!!

I've been using 5 with !0.3.8, just make sure you don't have any midi inputs enabled or it'll hang when instantiating. You can enable midi inputs after it's instantiated. Now the AAX version doesn't seem to work, causes my Protools 10 to crash. Don't know about Maverick, PT 10 isn't 'qualified' and probably never will be. Maybe try the demo before making final decision….